General Questions - Page 17 - Post ID...

User 2099578 Photo

1 post

Trying to find out if you can link the items separately in a drop down in form builder to web pages in your website? For example if I were making a menu listing on my website the title would be "BREAKFAST" with a drop down with the list of breakfast item. I would like to link each item to a page where the description, photo and cost would be. Can anyone assist me with this?

Thanks
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya JoJo,

If you mean what I think you mean lol, then you just need the links to the pages your products are on that you want to link, same with category pages etc. So make up your menu for your external site pages (pages for outside the shopping cart) and then go to your shopping cart site and navigate to those products (this is the easiest way unless you have the ability to manipulate the Grid real well in the program.

When you're at the product or category page that you want, copy the URL in the address bar and put it into your menu code. :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.