Display issues with catagories - Post...

User 512769 Photo

39 posts

Once I put my cart online I noticed a display issue with the categories. This will sound confusing but I will try to explain.

I have 7 categories in my shop, and am using one of the themes where the categories are displayed in a drop down. When you are on the shop home all 7 categories show in the drop down menu.

However.....

If you chose a category that only happens to have only a few items in it, the category opens with a small frame, not full screen. If from here, you try to navigate to another category, the drop down menu only displays categories up to the bottom of the smaller frame display, ie. 5 of 7 will show.

Once I found this I checked out some of the other shops that folks have put online and shared the links to, and they are doing the same thing.

ideas?...suggestions?.....

rosey
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Can you post a link to your shop :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 512769 Photo

39 posts

Scott,

You've got mail

rosey
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Got it ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.