Suggestions for Shopping Cart Creator...

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Any possibility that the future updates, when they rewrite for responsive, will be available for Mac users too? Would love to see this happen for most programs obviously, but the major programs at least like this and the Designer Pro would be a good addition to the Mac software. :)
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,086 posts

Trash Talker wrote:
One suggestion for the Coffeecup Gods.
Need the choice to how many products go on a page and a more link to the next page.
if I load 300 products in one category or sub-category it will load next week with that many images.
Never seen a shopping cart without that option.
Thanks

I would love to see this in the new responsive shopping cart when it comes out. This is one of my clients biggest complaints. That along with the ability to have sub, sub categories and coupon codes.
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 2336860 Photo

252 posts

Ability to allow the customer to enter text for custom products (having to use a separate form for this is not good at all, and causes a loss of a sale)

SEO friendly URLs

Coupon codes

Ability to allow the customer to pay for a downloadable item, and then download it after paying for

User 160739 Photo

Ambassador
2 posts

I have to agree I would like to see a text box or text field option. My business is 90% custom work after purchasing Cart pro and Designer I realized there was no options except for dropdown field (which only works on a few of my items).

Meantime I continue to use another shopping cart program I want to use coffeecup but I will continue to wait and see.

Thanks
User 2197076 Photo

8 posts

Hi I hope someone can help

Is it possible to make the main images of each product larger and also the thumbnail images?
Is it possible to have more than 5 thumbnail extra images of each product?
Also i know this is a bit cheeky but i downloaded the trial and i only had time to test it out on one day as i was busy so i dont suppose i could have another 7 or so day trials just to prove that it meets the needs of my client im building a shopping cart for.

Regards Luke
User 187934 Photo

Senior Advisor
20,181 posts

Hi Luke,
Are you referring to 5 images for one product?
You can have five separate product images in a row on the category page.
You can have 4 thumbnails under the main image on the product page.
You can have plenty more images of each product by adding them to the products page.
You can hand code them in with an image link or even a slider.
I also have several other ways in my shop if it's needed.
http://progrower.coffeecup.com/shop/
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
http://esmansgreenhouse.com
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
https://pestlogbook.com
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
https://ericrohloff.com
User 318771 Photo

Ambassador
13 posts

I know that this was asked for/commented on before but I would really like to see the ability to sell downloadable items (mp3, e-books, etc.) in Shopping Cart Pro. With almost everything going that route, without this feature SCC will become obsolete in short time. I already have several dozen items that could benefit from this addition. Thanks.
User 2219486 Photo

53 posts

1. An option for checking out without payment (a payment on delivery option)

2. Adding a single product in multiple categories without the database creating a new SKU number... I need the item to show SOLD Out in both categories when the stock number reaches 0

Would love these changes in a new responsive layout! ???? ???? ????
User 2140665 Photo

58 posts

Ed W. wrote:
I know that this was asked for/commented on before but I would really like to see the ability to sell downloadable items (mp3, e-books, etc.) in Shopping Cart Pro. With almost everything going that route, without this feature SCC will become obsolete in short time. I already have several dozen items that could benefit from this addition. Thanks.

Been asking for this for ages, as well as the ability to add discount codes etc, sadly, it seems Coffee Cup are more bothered about a responsive layout maker than anything else. There hasn't been an update on this software for ages. I'm betting all the requests will be put into a new version rather than an update.
User 1250916 Photo

9 posts

Unlimited Products, Categories, Sub Categories would be nice! I know I've asked about this before but I figure it would be good to submit this suggestion every so often so it's not forgotten

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.