S-Drive suggestions - Page 7 - Post...

User 2476908 Photo

1 post

how i can edit "form.js" file after i upload form?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

zelatan_m wrote:
how i can edit "form.js" file after i upload form?

You need to use the Automated Form Processing method if you want access to the HTML/CSS and JS files.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2583084 Photo

2 posts

A Mac FTP client, or a more complete Web based ftp solution for those of us who use other software to design our sites. Especially since you hope we will pay you to use your hosting services. I know ... I know there is a free account, but FTP is a necessity for designers. On that note Not being able to FTP image galleries form a Mac is a bit of a drag.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

You can still use it (in case they don't do a mac version, or until they do which ever is the case) by using Parallels.
User 2583084 Photo

2 posts

Yeah ... I know ... That's how I got my site on-line, but it's a bit of a drag ... Wait for it to either load Windows, or reach an un-frozen state, then load the software, then upload the site. I am so used to uploading a site using a normal FTP client like CyberDuck or Transmit on my Mac. A couple minutes, and it's done. No muss no fuss. I'm not even sure why they went through all the trouble to do a secure Web DAV scripted tunnel rout from their main server through a sub server with an encrypted connection through port 443. On a service I would be willing to pay for, and send my clients to for professional web hosting as well (because of some of the neat features I could quickly build into their sites) this is a bit of a let down.
User 275557 Photo

2 posts

:o I have tried and tried to upload my start page and everything indicates that it is there but when I try to go to my web site it just tells me nothing is there. I know I am doing something wrong but I can't seem to find any help that works. I have tried going by the numbers but must miss a number somewhere. Has anyone experienced this sort of thing?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

rlarryh wrote:
:o I have tried and tried to upload my start page and everything indicates that it is there but when I try to go to my web site it just tells me nothing is there. I know I am doing something wrong but I can't seem to find any help that works. I have tried going by the numbers but must miss a number somewhere. Has anyone experienced this sort of thing?

You opened a support ticket on this issue this morning and I provided you with instructions on how to fix it. ;)

The problem here is you have named your file incorrectly. All file names should be lower case but you named your file Index.html (capital I). If you go to http://www.bullisspringsranch.com/Index.html you will see it. You need to rename that file to all lower case.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 603315 Photo

938 posts

rlarryh wrote:

It's working now chap :P I've bookmarked the site and I'm going to watch you grow :D:P:lol:
User 187934 Photo

Senior Advisor
20,190 posts

I don't think it's a matter of it working but a matter of where it's working.
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
http://esmansgreenhouse.com
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
https://pestlogbook.com
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
https://ericrohloff.com
User 275557 Photo

2 posts

thanks everyone. Just goes to show you that the older you get doesn't always mean the wiser you get. I have a lot to relearn.
old dogs,,,,,new tricks,,,,groan,,,,

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.