S-Drive suggestions - Page 6 - Post...

User 187934 Photo

Senior Advisor
20,187 posts

Sue as far as the change not appearing try hitting refresh a couple of times on your browser. as far as the files in S-Drive I would agree that we should be able to change the order.:)
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
http://esmansgreenhouse.com
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
https://pestlogbook.com
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
https://ericrohloff.com
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Or hit ctrl & F5 which i think is slightly different if refresh does little or nothing
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

User 404575 Photo

887 posts

Suggest adding justify text capability to S-drive blog article editing. :D
Melissa Rhiannon
OS Windows 10
User 2062767 Photo

166 posts

I have noticed that the expanded view for Shop Transactions are sorted by time, therefore they are not in date order.

It doesn't make any difference if I set the Shop Activity page to sort by the last 24 hours or 30 days, the expanded view still sorts by time. (only time & not by date at all.)

Is there any way that we could have an option to sort by date or time?

i.e. if I choose to sort by date, it sorts 1st by date then by time.
www.heylisflorist.co.uk - My Florist Shop.
www.woodentopstoys.co.uk - My Wooden Toy Shop.

I use CoffeeCup HTML Editor, WIS, Direct ftp, Sitemapper, Website Insite & RED Personal to create my websites.

Send your parcels with Despatch Bay! Signup using this code and get £10.00 worth of free shipping http://despatchbaypro.com/s/1H431
User 1854541 Photo

34 posts

I'm lazy and can't use the drop down menu in the S-Drive to go to CC Home...so how about linking the CC image on the S-Drive upper right to the main CC page? I click on it over and over anyway, so how about helping me out?;):P:lol::rolleyes::cool:
Randy Patrick
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. " ~ Edward Everett Hale
User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

I'm lazier than you, Randy... I want a link back to the forums so I don't have to go home first :lol:
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com
User 499243 Photo

11 posts

HI Everyone,

Not sure where I should post this, but discussion would be good, and a point in the right direction on actual person I should speak would be great.

I am a volunteer for a sidecar racing club, (also have 2 website for my own business), the club has their site, a forum, and want a mobile site. Without coffee cup, nothing would have happened, because I simply didn't have the know how to put anything up, but over the past 4 years, went from damn disgusting to not too bad after several rebuilds.

Now to my problem, the club is locked into hosting for at least the next 2 years, so I can't move it across to s drive. And being in Australia, and a local club, we actually like having it hosted by an Australian server. However, i absolutely love how S drive can host our forms, makes it so easy, and the new form builders, are specifically built to send to S drive, which I do not have an issue with, makes perfect sense from a business point of view. My problem is, to host all our forms, we are up for $24.95 a month, which I simply can't justify over and above our web costs.

What I am proposing, is another subscription section, that simply allows us to host our forms that are linked to our websites. Not the website itself. I don't know something like freebie for 1 form, 2 - 5 forms $3, 10 - 20 forms $5 etc. It would make using your software especially the form as it was meant to be used easier, and most budgets could expand for the extra few dollars, and it may also help with your software purchases.

I currently have a 3 month contract with the $24.95 but I received that free when I purchased some software. I am going to have to remove my forms before that comes up for renewal, simply because it would double what I am already paying for hosting. (I purchase all the software for the club out of my own pocket)

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Juanita
User 2073552 Photo

1,625 posts

Juanita Bugge wrote:
HI Everyone,

Not sure where I should post this, but discussion would be good, and a point in the right direction on actual person I should speak would be great.

I am a volunteer for a sidecar racing club, (also have 2 website for my own business), the club has their site, a forum, and want a mobile site. Without coffee cup, nothing would have happened, because I simply didn't have the know how to put anything up, but over the past 4 years, went from damn disgusting to not too bad after several rebuilds.

Now to my problem, the club is locked into hosting for at least the next 2 years, so I can't move it across to s drive. And being in Australia, and a local club, we actually like having it hosted by an Australian server. However, i absolutely love how S drive can host our forms, makes it so easy, and the new form builders, are specifically built to send to S drive, which I do not have an issue with, makes perfect sense from a business point of view. My problem is, to host all our forms, we are up for $24.95 a month, which I simply can't justify over and above our web costs.

What I am proposing, is another subscription section, that simply allows us to host our forms that are linked to our websites. Not the website itself. I don't know something like freebie for 1 form, 2 - 5 forms $3, 10 - 20 forms $5 etc. It would make using your software especially the form as it was meant to be used easier, and most budgets could expand for the extra few dollars, and it may also help with your software purchases.

I currently have a 3 month contract with the $24.95 but I received that free when I purchased some software. I am going to have to remove my forms before that comes up for renewal, simply because it would double what I am already paying for hosting. (I purchase all the software for the club out of my own pocket)

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Juanita

From what I hear there is something in the works that may help you. I do not know if it will apply to forms, but I will make sure that this post gets to the person that is most likely to help you. :P
"An Apple doth not fall far from its tree, yet an orange does."

https://lbwebsitedesign.com - Responsive Web Design & Web Hosting Services.
http://helpsite.sirage.com - HTML5, CSS3 and CC Help Video Blog.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Hey Juanita

Thank you for your suggestions. We are actually working on a few things right now and we are tying to find ways to accomodiate the suggestions you made here. We still have to price things so we earn some revenue, but I think we will be able to have something to most of everyones needs. If all goes well, we should have these new changes implemented within the next 2 months.

Hope you are enjoying those forms I made for ya. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 499243 Photo

11 posts

Hi Scott,

Loved the forms, thank you so much. Almost made the deadline to be up and running, and would still be working on them if it wasn't for your help.

And that is why I Love Coffee Cup so much, you don't abandon us in times crisis. :D

Thanks

Juanita

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.