Form Tab - Page 3 - Post ID 169262

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Greg wrote:
As an owner of form builder shouldn't I have got an email about this deal?

Last email I got was about Web Access Manager.

We have sent I think 2 emails on this special now to all registered Form Builder customers and trial users.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1948478 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
We have sent I think 2 emails on this special now to all registered Form Builder customers and trial users.

Scott,
There just may be a bit of a glitch in the CC e-mailing program, since I did not get any either. I only learned about it in the link you gave in this thread (and I bought it!)
User 539237 Photo

241 posts

Per wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:

Scott,
There just may be a bit of a glitch in the CC e-mailing program, since I did not get any either. I only learned about it in the link you gave in this thread (and I bought it!)

Have just checked my mailbox and my spam and deleted box, did not receive either of the two mails Scott refers to, so I agree with Per that there may be a glitch in the CC e-mail program.
Greg

When I stop learning please check for signs of life.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Thanks Greg and Per, there was something wrong I guess. We are looking into it now.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2083255 Photo

64 posts

I also just checked and did not get any email, I just came across this thread and found out about this deal.:(
Sometimes all we need is a different perspective.
User 119959 Photo

44 posts

I bought the package mentioned although I own Form Builder. It was to good and a bargain not to buy. Still cheaper than buying seperately. People forget Coffeecup Software is for life, unless they changed without me knowning it.

PS I wonder if they will allow me to leave it in my will as an inheritance?:rolleyes:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes."
User 187934 Photo

Senior Advisor
20,181 posts

Every time I buy something and my kids ask me why I bought it I tell them it's for my estate sale.:lol:
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
http://esmansgreenhouse.com
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
https://pestlogbook.com
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
https://ericrohloff.com
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Yep I bought the pack too, although I do own all the software already, I didn't own the images and in the end they were more expensive than $29 if you bought them separately so it's still a great deal and then we for sure get that Form Builder update too so it's all good! Thanks! :)
User 2287960 Photo

Ambassador
580 posts

On Twitter - new stuff on Sdrive.

Just checked - Can now see all in storage on dashboard.

I've got everything going, just need to do form.

It is not clear to me where to FTP the form files to?

I have Web Form Builder 8.3

I have seen:
The latest Web Form Builder publishes to S-Drive with a single click, putting your form on the web, pronto. Just create your form, publish, and share it with the world—then dive into your results without configuring a thing.

However my form builder saves files to my computer.

Keith
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Keith Jones wrote:
On Twitter - new stuff on Sdrive.

Just checked - Can now see all in storage on dashboard.

I've got everything going, just need to do form.

It is not clear to me where to FTP the form files to?

I have Web Form Builder 8.3

I have seen:
The latest Web Form Builder publishes to S-Drive with a single click, putting your form on the web, pronto. Just create your form, publish, and share it with the world—then dive into your results without configuring a thing.

However my form builder saves files to my computer.

Keith

We were wondering who would be the first to notice it. ;)
The FORMS TAB will only work with the new HTML version of Form Builder we are about to release (not the Flash version). We will make an announcement later today with all of the details.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.