Error 135 exceeded disc quota - Page...

User 379556 Photo

1,533 posts

Hi Michael.

Pending your getting a further response from the CoffeeCup team, and if it hasn't been tried already, it might be worth doing a test upload to the site using an FTP program to see whether that triggers the same error message. If it doesn't, that might of course provide a temporary, though less convenient, solution and might indicate that the problem lies with Site Designer 4 build 3113.

Although I use SD for my website, I always export updates to my local hard drive for testing, and then upload from the hard drive to my web host using DirectFTP.

Frank
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

You could also try uploading through this site. Click on Services in the top navbar. It's not exactly a 'cpanel' but it works for S-drive. The project will have to be exported first.

If you want to try an FTP client, I think you need to use CC's DFTP.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2899342 Photo

9 posts

Thank you for your suggestions, Inger and Frank. I'll be patient, and do what I can on my end. Have a blessed day.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

Hi Matthew,

I reported your case to CC and asked them to investigate. I believe that you may have got a response by now, saying that the cause might be in your computer, that you perhaps have some old TLS (Transport Layer Security) file that causes the error message. They tested your site by uploading through both SD and WFB without errors.

It might well be that this error goes away if you uninstall your old version of SD, reboot your machine, and then install the latest version.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2899342 Photo

9 posts

Thanks Inger. Will do :-)
User 2899342 Photo

9 posts

Quick update. I upgraded Site Designer to the latest build, and also upgraded the church's S-Drive web service account. It now reads the actually disc quota (storage) usage under "my plan" as well. I was then able to publish. Problem solved! Thanks again for the community responses, and CC's efforts. Have a blessed day!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.