Editing S-Drive Site - Page 2 - Post...

User 2262277 Photo

5 posts

Thank you for the link, however I'm not able to find anyway to edit my url...I haven't pointed my dns over to my isp. That's why need to edit cc.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

You cannot change the URL under the Free Plan. Once you upgrade to the Webbie or Shopkeeper, you can then change the URL.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2262277 Photo

5 posts

okay, so what if I want it down completely?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

donnahendersondesigns wrote:
okay, so what if I want it down completely?

Looking for a loop hole here aren't you. ;) Yes, we can delete the site if you like.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2262277 Photo

5 posts

You are funny ! we've never met but you know me sooo well ! still laughing...
Would you please remove. I'm working on my website and really need everything right for branding.
Thanks for your help.
Donna aka Dear Ms. Design
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

donnahendersondesigns wrote:
You are funny ! we've never met but you know me sooo well ! still laughing...
Would you please remove. I'm working on my website and really need everything right for branding.
Thanks for your help.
Donna aka Dear Ms. Design

I had already deleted it 15 minutes ago. ;)
User 2262277 Photo

5 posts

Thank you for great cs from cc vp !
User 2270212 Photo

3 posts

Hey Guys(not to offend any gals, but I've not seen any post yet:D)
Have you figured out a way to edit files in the past month...or will we need to request a hard DELETE of website so we can start over?:/

I don't mean to be a bother...oh that's Pooh's line...:cool:
Laura
Myrene's Corner
Myrenes-Corner.coffeecup.com
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

You can use Direct FTP or Free FTP to access S-Drive.
User 2270212 Photo

3 posts

:D THANK-YOU Scott...
That did the trick...:cool:
Laura
Myrene's Corner
Myrenes-Corner.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.