S Drive Forms - Post ID 257438

User 458539 Photo

1,583 posts

Can I have more than one form on a single s drive acct? SDrive product page says something about master conrol panel controlling all your forms.

My problem - I have a few shared hosting accts with Go Daddy and having problems with CC form (every once in awhile). Can I create a and account that I can use for all my forms across multiple websites?

Byron
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Free accounts only allow for 1 form. Upgrade to a paid plan to get more forms. You can view all plans at www.coffeecup.com/sdrive/plans

Your S-Drive account is associated with your CoffeeCup account and depending on your plan, you can create as many forms as needed. You will get a block of embed code markup that you add to your page and the form will appear.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.