Domain Name change won't "stick". -...

User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

friend of mine gets paid £40,000 a year to break corporate websites

I could do that job in my sleep!!:lol:

Just got all the links changed – don't think I missed any. Everything shows up as it should :D
Viv, do you mean to tell me I could have used that discount on SDrive accounts? I never thought of that :P

Speaking of breaking things... I'm going to try and put a sitemap on the above site/shop, so if you all hear a loud explosion in the near future, it's just me messing around with Sitemapper :D

Eric – You don't happen to have instructions on your site for adding a favicon to a shop, do you (hint, hint!)?

Well, I think this has been enough fun for one day. I'm sure Scott will be relieved if I stop messing around with this stuff for a while. Between the name transfers and the URL changes I don't know how he's found time to help anyone else! :D

A big Thanks to all of you for seeing me through this whole flippin' ordeal! :)
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

paintbrush wrote:
friend of mine gets paid £40,000 a year to break corporate websites

Viv, do you mean to tell me I could have used that discount on SDrive accounts? I never thought of that :P

Now who said that not moi

dont break your neck over sitemapper if it takes more than ten minutes your really doing something wrong

6 pages 4 products and 1000 hours of code :lol:
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.