Why only 20 photos ? - Post ID 194834

3 posts

I'm new to Coffee cup's software and just love the idea of the S Drive and the OS X InstaWeb program. Since Apple has dropped the "MobileMe gallery functionality I've been searching for some kind of replacement.

Is there any way to get by this arbitrary 20 image limit for the Galleries that InstaWeb creates?

I would like to switch over to one of the paid plans BUT this 20 image limit per site, is definitely a deal breaker. I don't see a way to get around that limit and that will definitely keep me away.

I also don't see a way to add extra pages using InstaWeb of the site builder and I am not an HTML person, nor do I want to be.

Any thoughts would be appreciated
TIA,
Peter

VP of Software Development
49,402 posts

Hey Peter

Glad to hear you are loving it! Right now we have that limitation while we roll out the service and make sure everything is running perfectly. We hope to eliminate that limitation very soon.

Right now with InstaWeb, you cannot create additional pages, however that is also a feature we will be adding very soon.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.