S-Drive Albums responsive...? - Post ID 219391

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

(transplanted from a thread under Photo Gallery... ;) )

I played around with options for S-Drive Albums, ... and ran into a few of stumbling blocks:

1. The 'horizontal' and 'vertical' layouts are responsive when viewed directly from S-drive, but when I embed them in a page hosted elsewhere, the 'responsiveness' is all gone. Is this how it's supposed to be or did I do something wrong?
I tried with an iframe but that was doa...

2. I like the 'horizontal' and 'vertical' layouts, but for large images that overlap the thumbnails, I found the transparency disconcerting when the thumbnails showed through on the main image. Is there any way to change the level of transparency?

3. I wasn't able to check out the 'grid' layout. When I clicked on 'grid' under Themes, I was just presented with the 'vertical' layout instead. Again, is it just me...??

VP of Software Development
49,402 posts

S-Drive Albums and Streams are not responsive yet but we are working on that right now.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.