Where are the themes? - Post ID 253589

User 2674475 Photo

9 posts

You guys have a lot to account for since you're the reason I don't have any extra bucks… I can't tell how cool this new responsive slider is for websites. I really dislike the sliders that are out there in the wild, and have been waiting for someone to make a slider that I like and will use… this will make my job a whole lot easier and I'll be the most awesome for the slider of choice for web builders…

Just wanted to express my appreciation of all the hard work you do that makes my job easier in the long run, even if it dents my pocketbook for a while. Many, many thanks for the great slider producer.

However, having a hard time finding the themes.. I can find the two sample sliders, but no theme??
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Thanks for the compliments! We are glad you like it (make sure to tell your friends :P).

As to your question, you can download your themes by going to Your Purchases from within your account. To access purchased themes/layouts, graphics, fonts, and/or PDF's, please be sure to select the appropriate tab at the top to access the download.

http://www.coffeecup.com/files/predefined/themes-download.png

Let us know if you have any other questions!
User 2674475 Photo

9 posts

Duh!!!!.... in my excitement of installing it, I didn't even think to look at that tab...thanks for the pointer...
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Karen Weilert wrote:
Duh!!!!.... in my excitement of installing it, I didn't even think to look at that tab...thanks for the pointer...

My pleasure! :) Enjoy RCS! It is a great program.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.