User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Just bought it ! :)

Lovely Application .
Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.
User 78051 Photo

201 posts

Probably me being blind, but where is the product page to get it?

Cheers

Jamie
User 450830 Photo

148 posts

Yes
groet,

Ger van Veen
http://schilder-vanveen.nl
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Ger van veen wrote:
Yes

This is a pre-release and can only be purchased through the email we have sent to all Responsive Site Designer customers. The email was sent this morning so watch for it today in your INBOX if you own RSD.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 450830 Photo

148 posts

Look in your mail that you get an invitation, I saw it later

groet,

Ger van Veen
http://schilder-vanveen.nl
User 474778 Photo

215 posts

Hmmmm... I've not found that email, and I'm a (for Windows) RSD licensee.

BTW, my view of the .../myproducts page shows "Responsive Email Designer for Business 1.2" in the both the "Software you do not own" and the "Software you own" categories. Could CC's product licensee database be out of sync? Could that explain my not receiving (and so not seeing) the RCS pre-release offer message? Or did it die in the Spam filter? (I will be looking at that possibility, too.)
halfnium -AT- alum.mit.edu
Yes, I looked just like that in 1962.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Halfnium wrote:
Hmmmm... I've not found that email, and I'm a (for Windows) RSD licensee.

BTW, my view of the .../myproducts page shows "Responsive Email Designer for Business 1.2" in the both the "Software you do not own" and the "Software you own" categories. Could CC's product licensee database be out of sync? Could that explain my not receiving (and so not seeing) the RCS pre-release offer message? Or did it die in the Spam filter? (I will be looking at that possibility, too.)

Make sure it did not go to your spam folder. If you cannot find it, open a support ticket and we can send you the link.

As to RED, remember we have Windows and OS X versions of many of our programs. If you don't own the OS X version for example, it will appear under the products you do not own.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 474778 Photo

215 posts

Thanks for the quick reply, Scott. I'll follow up using the ticket process.
halfnium -AT- alum.mit.edu
Yes, I looked just like that in 1962.
User 2660090 Photo

89 posts

Yep, it's a good product that I can see myself using at some point. WOW Slider was my preferred choice but seeing as RS has been released and fits in nicely alongside RSD, I'll probably opt for it even though it doesn't have as many transition effects.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.