Upgrade confusion - Post ID 282642

User 2590444 Photo

42 posts

Hi Guys,

This morning I upgraded Bootstrap Builder and Foundation Framer, these two were highlighted as requiring download in my purchases page and being aware from your marketing email that an upgrade for Responsive Site Designer V2 with great new features was available I naturally looked for it to download but RSD was not highlighted as such.

Thinking from the email that the upgrade must be a paid upgrade I went there and purchased it however reading in the RSD forum page that if you already own BB, FF and RSD 1.5 ,as I do, then the upgrade to RSD 2 is a free one.

Could you clarify this please and if applicable arrange a refund for the purchase just made.

Regards

Bruce
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

If you owned RSD 1.0, Bootstrap Builder and Foundation Framer, RSD 2.0 is free. If that applies to you and you did pay for it, open a support ticket and we can help you out.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2590444 Photo

42 posts

Hi Scott,

Yep that applies - will open the ticket now

Thanks Scott
User 2592404 Photo

3 posts

HI! I've been away for a while, and am a registered user of RSD V1.5 build 1394.
I would also like to avail of the free upgrade to RSD V2. Will I have to open a ticket to
request for an upgrade too?

Jose Ma. Ramos
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
12,110 posts
Online Now

If you don't see that option in your 'Purchases', I guess you have to.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway
My new honey site, built with RFF: http://www.eikweb.com/horgenhonning/
Component sharing for RFF, RBB, RSD and SD: http://www.eikweb.com/sharing/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.