Slide out contact form

User 116462 Photo


Registered User
46 posts

Good afternoon,
Could someone point me to a tutorial/sample to include a slide out/pop out contact form on a page?

Thanks
Berthold
Berthold, Spain
Astronomy site: http://www.astronomy.artinso.com
Musical events: http://www.orphelion-ensemble.com
RSD 2, RED
User 2699991 Photo


Registered User
1,700 posts

Beastro wrote:
Good afternoon,
Could someone point me to a tutorial/sample to include a slide out/pop out contact form on a page?

Thanks
Berthold


or how about a form that opens in a modal window ? , that can also be made to look like it slides in & out, or fades in & out,, that also can look pretty cool.
The Sky Is A big Empty Space : But There Is No Room For Error
website https://rsdtutorials.com
User 116462 Photo


Registered User
46 posts

Thank you for the link and the idea about the modal window. Both helped a lot!

Kind regards
Berthold
Berthold, Spain
Astronomy site: http://www.astronomy.artinso.com
Musical events: http://www.orphelion-ensemble.com
RSD 2, RED
User 458539 Photo


Registered User
1,129 posts

Wayan

Can you expand your process on moral window?
User 2699991 Photo


Registered User
1,700 posts

Byron Tipping wrote:
Wayan

Can you expand your process on moral window?

ACTUALLY I DON'T HAVE MORAL WINDOWS :D will a modal window do :D
youtube video here https://youtu.be/S8TXlizMy1A
do the usual thing with the quality settings to make it sharper (still haven't worked how to make it with HD as default)



code for stopping the page jumping (courtesy of Alter Eagle) add it to the header section of the page with the modal window
<style>
/* ==== REVEAL REPAIR ==== */
body.is-reveal-open {
overflow: visible !important;
}
.reveal-overlay {
overflow: hidden;
}
</style>


Take Care everybody as usual have a great day wherever you are in the world

Wayan in Sunny Bali
The Sky Is A big Empty Space : But There Is No Room For Error
website https://rsdtutorials.com
User 116462 Photo


Registered User
46 posts

Thank you Wayan for your moral support!!! :D

Another question if I may. I have been experimenting with the sticky behaviour as it is explained on the zurb documentation. I want to have a sticky "go to the top" button on a text section that resides in a column. The arrow is overlayed over the text. However I don't seem to be able to constrain the button to the paragraph and I suspect that is due to the fact that it is taken out of the flow of the document. I could put it in a 1 span column and that way anchor it side by side to the paragraph, but I would prefer to have it similar as the TOC button in the https://tutorials.coffeecup.com/responsive-site-designer/.
Is there a way to do it in RSD.

Thanks again and kind regards
Berthold, Spain
Astronomy site: http://www.astronomy.artinso.com
Musical events: http://www.orphelion-ensemble.com
RSD 2, RED
User 122279 Photo


Senior Advisor
11,322 posts
Online Now

Wayan Jaya wrote:
Byron Tipping wrote:
Wayan

Can you expand your process on moral window?

ACTUALLY I DON'T HAVE MORAL WINDOWS :D will a modal window do :D


:lol: I've been waiting all evening to see how you would respond to that! :lol:
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway
My new honey site, built with RFF: http://www.horgenhonning.net/
Component sharing for RFF, RBB, RSD and SD: http://www.horgenhonning.net/sharing/


User 2699991 Photo


Registered User
1,700 posts

Beastro wrote:
Thank you Wayan for your moral support!!! :D

Another question if I may. I have been experimenting with the sticky behaviour as it is explained on the zurb documentation. I want to have a sticky "go to the top" button on a text section that resides in a column. The arrow is overlayed over the text. However I don't seem to be able to constrain the button to the paragraph and I suspect that is due to the fact that it is taken out of the flow of the document. I could put it in a 1 span column and that way anchor it side by side to the paragraph, but I would prefer to have it similar as the TOC button in the https://tutorials.coffeecup.com/responsive-site-designer/.
Is there a way to do it in RSD.

Thanks again and kind regards


To be perfectly honest I can't visualize what it is you are attempting, can you put the project file up (zipped) or onto dropbox,, so that we can have a look and try to help with that particular thing
The Sky Is A big Empty Space : But There Is No Room For Error
website https://rsdtutorials.com
User 2699991 Photo


Registered User
1,700 posts

Inger wrote:
Wayan Jaya wrote:
Byron Tipping wrote:
Wayan

Can you expand your process on moral window?

ACTUALLY I DON'T HAVE MORAL WINDOWS :D will a modal window do :D


:lol: I've been waiting all evening to see how you would respond to that! :lol:


HaHa Inger,, hope it was worth the wait
The Sky Is A big Empty Space : But There Is No Room For Error
website https://rsdtutorials.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.