Hey everybody, this is what we updated since build 2291. Have fun reading it — I tried to make it more fun at least
1. Sometimes the right side of the app would be empty…we figured out this was triggered by a panel switch with the Text Editor open. All better now.
2. For some reason Button Links did not accept styles on the inner text — but now they will ! (Just remember to give them a class so they can be reused within other buttons).
3. The caret of a Foundation Menu dropdown would always be blue instead of inheriting the font color. Fixed!
4. Being able to view the DOM structure and find a specific element fast is key — therefore you can now use the keyboard arrows to step through the Element Tree in the Inspector. Sweeeettttt
RSD was warning you when an element with ID would be moved inside a Symbol present on different pages —he should not have done that and we told him so.
5. Sometimes, very infrequently because it would only happen following very specific steps, the Multiple Background Controls could not be expanded. We got that fixed
6. Improvements in the sharpness of the app on Windows HiDPI. Nice
7. Updated caching of CSS value after reset — this makes the control values and selector color coding more robust
8. Multicolumn Layout column rule style displacement — an improvement to the UI of the Multi Column controls
9. Rows can now also be pasted when the Grid is selected — clearly it should always have been that way, and now it is!
10. Dropdown caret is transparent in button link with dropdown class — this was brought to our attention by the awesome Alter Eagle and Wayan Jaya right here http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/respons … 09-update/
11. Social icons became 'squashed' when used in containers with a Foundation menu class — but not anymore, take that menu class
12. We fixed some irritating issues with Button Components — they are behaving again as of build 2330
13. Button link text could become uneditable — you had to work hard for that, but it could happen, all fixed now though!
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.