IN RSD your images WILL NOT get...

User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

Ray wrote:

Bob I have been reading about this and very glad that CC has the new updates to take care of the problem.

We always try to be on top of the game Ray :P
[/quote]

Ray wrote:

If I open 1.5 in 2.5 all folders with images are lost so was planning to stay 1.5 until I get a chance to change to FF.
Ray

That should so not happen... Can you open a support ticket and attach your project so we can take a look at it?
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

Geoff Swan wrote:
Will the new version convert all the images/pages to the new format?
Or is a complete site rebuild required?

It's all automatic Geoff — just open your project in the new version and publish or export and the updated code will be in place :cool:
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.
User 2765857 Photo

608 posts

Ray wrote:

If I open 1.5 in 2.5 all folders with images are lost so was planning to stay 1.5 until I get a chance to change to FF.
Ray

That should so not happen... Can you open a support ticket and attach your project so we can take a look at it?[/quote]

Bob, Thanks for the reply and before I open the support ticket I saw that I was using RSD 2.5 (Beta) on the other computer for testing, I updated to newest one and now when I open my 1.5 project in RSD 2.5 ALL the folders are there!! so at least that is ok. I do have this other problem that Scott answered I believe 2 times some time back, so will open support ticket and explain it again. Once again CC has great support!
Ray
Ray aka Kreations
Since 1994 Chocolate bar wrappers for all occasions.
Since 1972 helping clients help "Discover Their Dream Vacation"
User 2823310 Photo

312 posts

The uninstall exe throws a warning in Norton Security Suite and is removed
The install will still proceed but it may concern Alberto with the bad reputation
He may want to fix that before there are too many downloads?

Thanks to CC for getting on this so quickly. :)
User 2823310 Photo

312 posts

Well build 2357 for me isn't changing the src from the base gif to the image used,
(opening a previous project).

That may be from the uninstall exe removal, if others are seeing it repaired?
User 244626 Photo

807 posts

Just downloaded the updates for RSD, Bootstrap, and Foundation this late afternoon and all is well.

Happy Days are here again !
I don't design the sites, I make them work.
User 2699991 Photo

3,239 posts
Online Now

Twinstream wrote:
Just downloaded the updates for RSD, Bootstrap, and Foundation this late afternoon and all is well.

Hi Twinstream, before you and anyone else gets too overjoyed,, check out any forms you have on any pages where you have used build 2357

I have 2 sites & 1 page (build from scratch using 2357 ) where I have used the build 2357and can't get the forms (using Web-Form-Builder) to function properly once exprorted. (the same sites which used previous build work fine)

For me my visitors ability to complete forms is paramount to images being indexed

have raised a SUPPORT TICKET TO CC GURU'S,

Wayan

The Help You Need: When You Need It The Most
Website Design & Development
Website Renovations
Wayans' Theme Park
Watch Listen & Learn Video Tutorials
User 2699991 Photo

3,239 posts
Online Now

Wayan Jaya wrote:
Twinstream wrote:

Hi Twinstream, before you and anyone else gets too overjoyed,, check out any forms you have on any pages where you have used build 2357

I have 2 sites & 1 page (build from scratch using 2357 ) where I have used the build 2357and can't get the forms (using Web-Form-Builder) to function properly once exprorted. (the same sites which used previous build work fine)

For me my visitors ability to complete forms is paramount to images being indexed

have raised a SUPPORT TICKET TO CC GURU'S,

Wayan

here is link to video in dropbox,, for CC gurus,, cant get my support room thingy to work porperly at the moment
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3cabp6f39tfox … m.mp4?dl=0

The Help You Need: When You Need It The Most
Website Design & Development
Website Renovations
Wayans' Theme Park
Watch Listen & Learn Video Tutorials
User 244626 Photo

807 posts

Hi Wayan,

I am using RSD V2.5 Build 2361. Build 2357 did not have the update to the img "src" element working yet.
I don't design the sites, I make them work.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.