I found further, that when uploading the page you had started, you obviously got the index file and the js folder with the scripts uploaded, but the css folder with the style sheets is missing. The head image has been uploaded, but it doesn't show because of the missing css files.
I'll see what I can do with your file...
If your file is the way you want it, then just make sure that you upload everything pertaining to it. All the contents of the *filename*_exported folder needs to be uploaded. And then you may skip the rest of what I'm writing in this post.
If you want the fixed head and footer template with your own heading, then read on.
I have done the following:
1. Used the template I had built previously, ripped out all the contents and styling, just the structure remaining.
2. Imported your header as a component.
3. Made the header text a bit smaller for small viewports, so that it doesn't wrap into too many lines.
4. Adjusted the top padding of the wrapper at each breakpoint, so that the fixed header is not covering any of the contents (when 'un-scrolled').
5. Added a container with some background colour and height below the header, to make the wrapper top padding adjustments visible.
6. Added some background colour to the footer to make it visible.
7. Changed the footer position from fixed to absolute for small viewports, so that the footer contents doesn't take up space on phone screens.
So, if you think my adjustments are right for you, then unzip the attached file and use it. Safekeep the zipped file as a backup copy!
For Shame Coffeecup for shame.
I am surprised that CoffeeCup has not gotten their components up. Yikes, This thread goes back to 2018 and still nothing?
Site Designer 5 has loads of them.
Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.