RLM Template Pack - Page 1 - Post ID...

User 500150 Photo

3 posts

How do I find out what is in the template pack before purchasing it? How many templates? How are they used? How are they purchased later if I don't buy the templates outright. I cannot find any information about the templates except in the cart when trying to buy RLM. As there are no refunds, I would appreciate more information prior to purchasing anything and since I cannot find a place to purchase the templates outside of purchasing RLM, I cannot purchase RLM at this time. Thank you and I look forward to purchasing your software.
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Hi there,

These are a collection of cool layouts that we created for use within Layout Maker that are packed with responsive actions. There are 15 different designs/styles to choose from that you can then adapt for use in your own design. While we do not have a preview available for all here is an example of the Nova template:

http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … out-maker/

See it full screen here:
http://responsive.coffeecup.com/layouts/Nova/index.html
User 2439499 Photo

5 posts

Similar question ... my finger is hovering over the "buy superpack" button ... but I want to add the RLM templates. How do I do this?

Thanks in advance.

User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,086 posts

Once you buy the RLM you will be asked if you want to add the template pack. Add it and it will be a zip file that you can extract anywhere you like. These really are not template files they are actual RLMP files that have been set up for you. To use any of them all you have to do is double click them once they have been exported and it will open up in RLMP.

From there feel free to modify to your liking :)
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 2439499 Photo

5 posts

Hi there,

Attached is a shot of my cart with the optional purchase selection. The RLM templates aren't available and the next step is to selected my credit card.

I'm stumped :(

Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Chris Nieass wrote:
Hi there,

Attached is a shot of my cart with the optional purchase selection. The RLM templates aren't available and the next step is to selected my credit card.

I'm stumped :(

Just like themes and graphics, layouts do not come with the Super Pack. They are only available with the RLM special. If you would like to order those, the cost is $19 and you can open a support ticket to get the cart link for ordering.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2439499 Photo

5 posts

Thanks Scott ... will do.
User 2488786 Photo

190 posts

So is there a page where we can see all the different templates or do we have to open every one of them one by one? :(
An expert at using the wrong tool the right way.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Rick Williams wrote:
So is there a page where we can see all the different templates or do we have to open every one of them one by one? :(

You need to open them.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2488786 Photo

190 posts

Been doing that....Loving this program even though it's working my butt off.
Once I found out I didn't really have to do CSS to move forward with it I am now slowly getting some fun time in with it.

An expert at using the wrong tool the right way.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.