Menu Builder and RLM - Page 3 - Post...

User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Mark Dean wrote:
Note to Coffeecup:

In case you don’t already know, MB is writing queries out of order only on media queries @ 1000px or larger. Any queries below 1000px seem to be fine.

See enclosed files. Media queries @ 1000 and 999px

EDIT: I would have uploaded the files to help you out but you have a 100kb max so I couldn’t upload the 377kb file :P

Upload to your website and provide a link to the files, or compress them in a ZIP format and upload them here. :P
User 171749 Photo

91 posts

The file is zipped. It contains 2 MB files and the exported results.
My website may have more nudity on it than your customers want to see :P Providing a link to it means your staff might not ever get anything fixed :D
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Mark Dean wrote:
The file is zipped. It contains 2 MB files and the exported results.
My website may have more nudity on it than your customers want to see :P Providing a link to it means your staff might not ever get anything fixed :D

You can always upload it to dropbox, or other service and provide a link to that. We can not force you to provide the files, but if you are looking for assistance it is something we need. If you would like you can open a support ticket by visiting https://www.coffeecup.com/help/myroom/ and provide the link there.

User 171749 Photo

91 posts

I’m not looking for assistance. Just trying to help you guys fix your software. No sweat to me **shrugs**
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Mark Dean wrote:
I’m not looking for assistance. Just trying to help you guys fix your software. No sweat to me **shrugs**

Thanks for trying! Have a nice day. ;)
User 171749 Photo

91 posts

Adam East wrote:

Thanks for trying! Have a nice day. ;)

You too and a good weekend :D

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.