Bread Crumb Trail - Page 3 - Post ID...

User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Your UL messed up and I would not advice this method if you want to portion of the page load into that section of the page, unless you want load full new page that's different story.

There is one option called jQuery & AJAX Load which you can load dynamic content into portion of the page
see if this demo make sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytKc0QsVRY4
Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

if you want your own method , juts reset UL let them vertically stake on each other then add links and then style them.

let me make short video to show you how
User 458539 Photo

1,583 posts

thanks Manour
User 458539 Photo

1,583 posts

Mansour

I have uploaded the changes that you suggested with a new layout. The changes work, I'm not sure I understand why changes vert/horizantal read make s any difference, but thanks!

New question - How do I make the "click" area larger? The link only becomes active if you a bit left of the number

Thanks

Byron
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

See the demo
http://www.feizsite.com/bct/Byron.html

anyway, I wont advice the method., if you apply breakpoints everything it will need to be restyled or possibly it will breaks. and you have apply all these to every page you link..
I advice you that best method is loading dynamic content.
there are few way to do this and search YouTube and learn how to load dynamic content .

User 458539 Photo

1,583 posts

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

Made sense when someone else did it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will let you know how it turns out

Thanks again,

Hopefully one day I can return the favor

Byron
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

You are welcome and here is updated version of your project file.

Have a good weekend :)
Attachments:
User 458539 Photo

1,583 posts

You to and thanks again,

Byron

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.