What is the difference in personal...

User 2336860 Photo

252 posts

So what exactly is the difference between the two versions of RED?

Also with RED work with Web Form Builder for the response email in WFB?

And last, is RED a visual designer or a placeholder designer?

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

So what exactly is the difference between the two versions of RED?

- RED for Business adds tools for background images, gradients, shadows, web fonts, border radius and more. Cool controls that allow for rich content designs without the use images.

- RED Personal is for individuals and (very) small businesses. Fewer options, but even easier to use.

When in doubt, go with the business version. ;)

Also with RED work with Web Form Builder for the response email in WFB?

Yes, it works great with WFB. ;)

And last, is RED a visual designer or a placeholder designer?

The interface works much like RLM but you can finish your design with colors, images and styles. It is a complete email builder.

Checkout the video on our website at http://www.coffeecup.com/email-designer to see how it looks/works.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2336860 Photo

252 posts

Thanks for the quick answer Scott!

User 2336860 Photo

252 posts

I'm too quick for you! Just ordered the business version and it's not in the list of software I own. :(
Do I get a cookie? :lol:

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Chef-Scott wrote:
I'm too quick for you! Just ordered the business version and it's not in the list of software I own. :(
Do I get a cookie? :lol:

Thanks!!!

You ordered a pre-release of RED. We are expecting to release Responsive Email Designer within the next 2-14 business days. We are just completing the final round of testing and as soon as that is complete, we will make it live.

Hang in there! :)

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2336860 Photo

252 posts

So does that mean no cookie? :lol:
No problem, I can hardly wait!

[whispers]Responsive Shopping Cart Creator[/whispers]:lol:

User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

Chef-Scott, where did you find a place to order it? I signed up to be notified when it becomes available, haven't seen anything but this new forum.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

paintbrush wrote:
Chef-Scott, where did you find a place to order it? I signed up to be notified when it becomes available, haven't seen anything but this new forum.

It was sent over email this morning to all registered RLM customers. If you don't get it later today, email me and I can send you the link.
User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

Thanks, Scott...
While I was frantically clicking all over the place trying to find it, it quietly snuck into my junk mail. :lol:
I snagged it before it could sneak away! Can't wait to have a look at it.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,086 posts

So does that mean no cookie? :lol:
No problem, I can hardly wait!

[whispers]Responsive Shopping Cart Creator[/whispers]:lol:

I can't wait for the shopping cart either but I think it will be a while before we see that. Hopefully now that this is out of the way RSD will be coming :)
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.