RED Webinar Discussion - Page 1 -...

User 399746 Photo

Sales & Support Manager
416 posts

Webinar Jan 19th 2017 @ 1PM EST
In this webinar, Bob and I demonstrate the basics of using Responsive Email Designer while rebuilding an image-based email into an HTML-based design that is mobile-friendly and improves the user experience.

We know that some of you missed the audio during the show. Before our next webinar I will be happy to outline the instructions for turning on the audio via your computer or by phone. You can access the recorded version using the link below. If you've questions during the broadcast that we missed or after watching the replay, let's discuss them here! :D

Webinar Replay: https://vimeo.com/200260893
RED Project File: http://get-red.coffeecup.com/storage/webinar-projects/abercrombie.red.zip

Learn the essentials with these tips on Site Designer. You'll be making epic, code-free responsive sites like a boss.
User 2825325 Photo

2 posts

Thanks for the webinar! I learned a lot, but could still use some help in making responsive changes, which was something we went over really quickly this time (stuff like stacking buttons, adding breakpoints, etc.) I'd love to see an hour presentation that emphasized "responsifying your email" in particular!

Thanks,
Ken
User 2796102 Photo

66 posts

I am interested in the Components. There were several components he used today that are not in my library. Can I get more? If so where can I find them? Thanks again for the webinar. I will be back for future ones.:)
User 399746 Photo

Sales & Support Manager
416 posts

Kenneth Blochowski wrote:
Thanks for the webinar! I learned a lot, but could still use some help in making responsive changes, which was something we went over really quickly this time (stuff like stacking buttons, adding breakpoints, etc.) I'd love to see an hour presentation that emphasized "responsifying your email" in particular!

Thanks,
Ken

We plan to do a whole bunch of these demos. I'll schedule the next one to focus mostly on the responsifying.
Learn the essentials with these tips on Site Designer. You'll be making epic, code-free responsive sites like a boss.
User 399746 Photo

Sales & Support Manager
416 posts

Phillip Lanier wrote:
I am interested in the Components. There were several components he used today that are not in my library. Can I get more? If so where can I find them? Thanks again for the webinar. I will be back for future ones.:)

Some we pre-made for the demonstration. Those along with a whole bunch more will be added in the next update.
User 251889 Photo

3 posts

When & where will the recording be available?
Hopefully the audio will be better in it. Sorry to complain, but I could not hear most of it. It sounded like he was a long way from the microphone.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Ron Owensby wrote:
When & where will the recording be available?
Hopefully the audio will be better in it. Sorry to complain, but I could not hear most of it. It sounded like he was a long way from the microphone.

The link to the video will be posted here when it is ready.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 185561 Photo

102 posts

What Ron said. I see no links to the replay or project file.
Once you accomplish the impossible, then you can move on to the hard stuff!
User 185561 Photo

102 posts

Sorry Scott. Posted as your post came in.
Once you accomplish the impossible, then you can move on to the hard stuff!
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts

I'm quoting from a mail I just sent to Scott:
It takes some skills to speak to an audience that can't see you (not read your lips, not see your body language). And also to speak so that people with English as a foreign language can follow, i.e. not too fast, no broad accent, and no mumbling, but with an even volume. That is what they need to practise. The actual video was ok. Some parts were also a bit too fast, but on the whole, I have nothing to say against the video.

The fact that I had a very bad sound is probably my own fault, or the fault of my equipment (I'm not at home, and I had to use my laptop). Also, that the picture appeared bit by bit might be due to my connection and the fact that I'm half a world away from you. I can't remember if any of the other participants mentioned the picture, but there certainly were enough complaints about the sound.

I'm one of the ones with English as a foreign language, I'm also elderly, and I have a hearing problem. As I said above, I had a very bad sound (which I don't blame you for), but what I did hear, was that it was spoken far too fast, and you seemed to move away from the microphone in between.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.