Help Guide (aka Quick Start Guide) -...

User 2822590 Photo

5 posts

I'm new to Coffeecup email designer. Do you have any video tutorials that show from start to finish of a sample email design?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

JC2016 wrote:
I'm new to Coffeecup email designer. Do you have any video tutorials that show from start to finish of a sample email design?

We sure do! This article contains both instructions and videos to help you build a responsive email in 6 steps.

http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … n-6-steps/

Of course if you get stuck, we are here to help. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2822590 Photo

5 posts

Hi Scott,
My GIF image works on desktop but appears as still image on IOS devices. Is there any way to get around it?
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

That is strange, iOS devices do support animated gifs. We have been using them for our campaigns as well. Can you post the .gif so we can test with it?
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.
User 2822590 Photo

5 posts

It's strange for me too. Yesterday, I sent many test emails to my iOS devices, and the GIF images didn't work. Today, the GIF images on those same test emails on my iOS devices came alive. Thanks anyway, Bob.

I have got an entirely different set of questions here. How do I set up or get the URL's for the "view in browser" button "subscribe" button and "unsubscribe" button as is required by law for bulk mailing?
User 2837672 Photo

1 post

I just purchased RED for OSX, have dowloaded it, opened it and discovered, if I understand it right, that now I have to subscribe to Coffee Cup's own webmail service if I want to be able to update the RED code. I take it, that if I use the webmail service I already have available to me through the university I teach at, which uses Outlook, my copy of RED will effectively remain as is, meaning the code never can or will be updated.

Somehow, it seems, that ought to be made clear to potential users and purchasers of RED before they purchase it, not after. Am I missing something?

Thanks ahead of time for your response, addressing my concern. For the record I have also recently purchased your RSD and your Web Editor.

William Slaughter
User 2844457 Photo

1 post

I discovered today that I can't export manually, after I stop using Coffeecup account. How can you change the program in my computer without telling me?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Fong Cheng Tong wrote:
I discovered today that I can't export manually, after I stop using Coffeecup account. How can you change the program in my computer without telling me?

All you have to do is link all your images to an Online URL. No images can be linked into the "Add Images". When you export your email, the dialog will tell you the exact number of images you need to update.

Once you address that, you can export.

Update: As discussed in your support room, you used the Social Box but did not update the icons to an Online Icon. They were still linked under the Add Images. Once you link in your own custom images, you will be able to export.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.