Just wait for build 166 link to update in help/myproducts?

10 posts

At Places Change Logs an update of Places 1.0 to build 166 is announced as of 11:30 am today. A link for it is given as http://www.coffeecup.com/help/myorders that on clicking sends me to http://www.coffeecup.com/help/myproducts <shrug> which also is supposed to list available updates for previous purchases. But for some reason it offers only the previous build I downloaded. Is this just a common thing in updated info propagating through your system, so I should just try again a few times, or do I have an account problem?

VP of Software Development
49,402 posts

You have to scroll down to "Software you own". ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

36 posts

I think he means that build 165 is still showing up in "Software you own", like it is for me.

VP of Software Development
49,402 posts

David Anderson wrote:
I think he means that build 165 is still showing up in "Software you own", like it is for me.

Try logging in and out and see if that updates the listing.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

10 posts

Guys,

At first it stayed at 165, even if I signed out and closed the browser, which deletes temp folders, but today it's 166 and I got it. : ) (Thanks anyway to David, also: That happens. I'll admit to a few times of not scrolling down a page all the way and missing something, once because the browser said "Done" but the rest of the page just didn't load right away, and I took its word for it).

Thanks, both.

36 posts

Logged in today and it was 166 for me, too :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.