watermark - Post ID 212822

3 posts

Hen using pix converter watermark, when ive set it up and ticked all the baoxes txt colour etc, then preview how do you save your settings, ive tried just continueing but no watermark. tired clicking it off but same. Have run out of ideas

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

Hi Peter,
I just tried it here and it seemed to work just fine.

On the "Watermark Properties" dialog, did you specify the text (or image) and font to be used as water mark?
You can see the "Watermark Properties" dialog for my test example on the attached screenshot. Did you complete everything on that screen?
Attachments:

3 posts

Thanks I realise now there is NO (OK or cancel button on the watermark form even when all the details are edited- should I uninstall reinstall it

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

OK, so I misunderstood your original question. I thought you wanted a watermark but could not get the program to produce one. Instead, you wanted the opposite... :)

To make sure you do not have watermarks on images in upcoming conversions, you simply uncheck the two watermark options ('text' or 'image') on the dialog titled 'Step 3' (screenshot attached). When you then continue by clicking on 'next', etc. and eventually 'convert now', the images will not have any watermarks. I just tried it to confirm, and the program worked as intended/expected.

If the program on your setup does not work as I described, then by all means reinstall it. It would only take a minute...

Just to cover one more possible misunderstanding: For images you have already converted with watermarks, you can not remove the watermarks by converting them again. You have to go back to images without watermarks and start the conversion again.
Attachments:

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.