problems with Software - Post ID 21489

Trial User
2 posts

I'm using XP

I have Coffee Cup Pix Converter and a trail version of the Flash gallery

When I am click the Upload button then select the "www" folder I am get inundated with error messages

"error saving device content"
"error creating region" and
"out of system resorces"
All of the error messages are inside a small box with Pix Converter as the title.

This is something that just started happening and It does it on my other computer too.

38 posts

Raider316 wrote:
I'm using XP

I have Coffee Cup Pix Converter and a trail version of the Flash gallery

When I am click the Upload button then select the "www" folder I am get inundated with error messages

"error saving device content"
"error creating region" and
"out of system resorces"
All of the error messages are inside a small box with Pix Converter as the title.

This is something that just started happening and It does it on my other computer too.

I may not understand exactly what you are wanting to say here, but you have to convert the pictures on your PC, then upload or FTP them to the server to be used by the Flash Gallery. You cannot use the PIX converter to convert a graphic on your server as far as I know. Maybe someone else knows more about this. Hope this helps.

Tom
Hey Beaver! leave that alone.
You have to be smarter than the tool you're using!

Trial User
2 posts

What I am doing is creating a thumbnail HTML page. After I create it I upload it to my site. I have been doing it with success for about a year or so but all of a sudden it just started giving me these error messages.
I get the error message with Firestarter also.

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Raider316 wrote:
What I am doing is creating a thumbnail HTML page. After I create it I upload it to my site. I have been doing it with success for about a year or so but all of a sudden it just started giving me these error messages.
I get the error message with Firestarter also.

Hi there,
Could it just simply mean that you have exhausted your memory and need a thorough clean out of temporary files etc? I do a lot of work with video elaboration, and every now and again I have to back down and clean out, then defragment the unit.
Janys

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.