Pix Converter freezes when opening a photo - Post ID 12977

14 posts

In Pix Converter I hit Add a File, get the dialog box where I see the file I want to add, Click on the file and Hit Open .....then the program freezes every time, even with different files. I have to close out the program by doing a ctl alt delete. What a pain.

Does anyone have any ideas? I tried to reload the program but it didn't change anything.

thanks,
Cathy
Cathy

Ambassador
3,120 posts

I haven't seen or heard of anyone else sharing this problem. Might need a little more info to help narrow down the possibilities. Is this the latest version (4.0)? Are you running XP or Vista? Are the files you've tested all the same format or a certain size? Perhaps you could share one for others to test (if it's not too personal). Just a thought.

162 posts

Hello diversions,

I would have to agree with Adam, you may want to submit a support ticket to our technical department to see if there is anything wrong with the version you have, your operating system, or if the image is at fault. If you submit a ticket you could send in the image file to our office and we could have a look at it.

Thanks

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.