Web Form Builder Lite is here! - Page...

User 72973 Photo

Ambassador
97 posts

It seems nobody here looked at the CC blog posted yesterday morning, http://blog.coffeecup.com/, and saw this below. :D

<Clip>"NOV21
The new Web Form Builder: Powered by HTML5
Our new Web-Standards-based Web Form Builder will be released on a secret date and location next week. All right!"
<clip>

Now maybe they will have time to get the PowerPost for iPhone (and Android) released in the App Store/Market. (Or at least get me a beta version so I can give it a tryout :) ) Yeah I know, we CC addicts are never happy! LMAO
Robert Bruce
User 1922174 Photo

6 posts

Will the new form builder accept URL parameters?

For example: www.mysite.com/index.html?ID=9856 and the value 9856 goes into a hidden field.

Thanks
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Tracie Oken wrote:
Will the new form builder accept URL parameters?

For example: www.mysite.com/index.html?ID=9856 and the value 9856 goes into a hidden field.

Thanks

Hey Tracie,

Right now that is currently not on our road map of features to add to the software. Maybe someday. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1922174 Photo

6 posts

That's a bummer. Any date set on the full release? I'm looking to host the forms on my own servers.

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Tracie Oken wrote:
That's a bummer. Any date set on the full release? I'm looking to host the forms on my own servers.

http://blog.coffeecup.com/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 285081 Photo

12 posts

Robert Bruce wrote:
It seems nobody here looked at the CC blog posted yesterday morning, http://blog.coffeecup.com/, and saw this below. :D

<Clip>"NOV21
Our new Web-Standards-based Web Form Builder will be released on a secret date and location next week. All right!"
<clip>

Now maybe they will have time to get the PowerPost for iPhone (and Android) released in the App Store/Market. (Or at least get me a beta version so I can give it a tryout :) ) Yeah I know, we CC addicts are never happy! LMAO

Yeah but next week when :)
User 72973 Photo

Ambassador
97 posts

A secret date of course! :)
Robert Bruce
User 285081 Photo

12 posts

jinker wrote:
Robert Bruce wrote:

<Clip>"NOV21
<clip>

Yeah but next week when :)

My money's on Thursday 1st December 2011. 20% chance I'll be right, 60% I'll be wrong and the other 20% is the margin for error :)
User 2276240 Photo

194 posts

I am assuming that with the release of the new Web Form Builder set for next week the existing version of the Lite will be somewhat lost in the shuffle. I just finished my first form and it is working on S-Drive, but I am not receiving any e-mail notifications. I sure I have something wrong on my side although I did follow the pdf help file. No big deal with the Thanksgiving Weekend here, I will see what happens with the new application.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Jack Tipton wrote:
I am assuming that with the release of the new Web Form Builder set for next week the existing version of the Lite will be somewhat lost in the shuffle. I just finished my first form and it is working on S-Drive, but I am not receiving any e-mail notifications. I sure I have something wrong on my side although I did follow the pdf help file. No big deal with the Thanksgiving Weekend here, I will see what happens with the new application.

Please open a support ticket and send us your .FB file and we can take a look at the settings for ya.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.