Upcoming release of Shopping Cart...

User 72537 Photo

62 posts

madsur wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:

Shopping Cart Creator Basic and Pro:
I swear on my first born child that this program will be released in September.

Phew, that was a close one Scott, I wondered what grisly deed was about to unfold ;)

User 353334 Photo

15 posts

I came here trying to figure out if owning SCC and SCD Pro already would give me some kind of deal. I see the note above, but all I got in my inbox was an offer for an upgrade price... is that the deal?

..... you need a confused smiley, too. :D
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

David Hogan wrote:
I came here trying to figure out if owning SCC and SCD already would give me some kind of deal. I see the note above, but all I got in my inbox was an offer for an upgrade price... is that the deal?

..... you need a confused smiley, too. :D

Don't be such a cheap skate David! :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 353334 Photo

15 posts

:P There's an appropriate smiley.

Hey, I started to buy it and then paused - I just don't want to buy it and then have another e-mail show up with, ya know, a freebie. :cool:

To add to the need for the confusion smiley: I checked my products and found that SCC and SCDPro were updated - which is good, but I had some high hopes for a second there.

I'm torn too because the site that I used SCC for is now defunct, but the software looks so cool, I just want it.

*dances from foot to foot*
[Homer voice] Ooooohhhh! What do I dOOooo!? [/Homer voice]

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

What do you mean by: "To add to the need for the confusion smiley: I checked my products and found that SCC and SCDPro were updated - which is good, but I had some high hopes for a second there."

The update for SCC Basic 3.8 and SCD Pro 3.8 was free. Did you want something else?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

David Hogan wrote:
:[Homer voice] Ooooohhhh! What do I dOOooo!? [/Homer voice]

You have to decide if you want to build an ecommerce site that can make you money.

You also have to decide what you would sell on there of course. :cool:

User 353334 Photo

15 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
What do you mean by: "To add to the need for the confusion smiley: I checked my products and found that SCC and SCDPro were updated - which is good, but I had some high hopes for a second there."

The update for SCC Basic 3.8 and SCD Pro 3.8 was free. Did you want something else?

No. No.

It just confused me because SCC Pro is out and I see an update to my SCC and for a second I was wondering if the update was really an upgrade to Pro.

Hey, a man can dream!

Taken in context with the e-mail, and your posts above about seeing something in my inbox, it gets ya thinking all kinds of different things... wondering if there was another e-mail, etc...

I understand it now.

I'm going to order.
The deal is a great deal by the way. I'm not complaining. I was just hesitant because I wasn't sure if there was more to come. You guys always outdo yourselves.
User 353334 Photo

15 posts

WILL_UK wrote:
David Hogan wrote:
:[Homer voice] Ooooohhhh! What do I dOOooo!? [/Homer voice]

You have to decide if you want to build an ecommerce site that can make you money.

You also have to decide what you would sell on there of course. :cool:

:D

What I did have before was a customer that wanted an ecommerce site. I had a hosting account and SCC.
It worked well, until she really got going with creating new products and wanted a way to update things herself.

Now, like you say, I need to find something to sell. :cool:

I could clean out my computer hardware stash.
Anyone need a 50 MB IDE hard drive?
User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

You can of course use the cart software to create shops for others. :)
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Sure, just be careful what you charge them because once they find out they could have purchased the cart and designer for a substantial amount less than you charged, and just as easily done it without you - they're gonna be PO'd. ;)
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.