Upcoming release of Shopping Cart...

User 414779 Photo

6 posts

Any News about Shopping Cart Creator Pro? Before the end of this year or after this year...
I need to have different prices for the options of the products and right now, that is not possible!

CANT WAIT!. Also shopping cart designer....PICK ME< PICK ME
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Yisell Hernandez wrote:
Any News about Shopping Cart Creator Pro? Before the end of this year or after this year...
I need to have different prices for the options of the products and right now, that is not possible!

CANT WAIT!. Also shopping cart designer....PICK ME< PICK ME

It will definitely be ready by the end of this year. When we get closer to the release date, I will post more information in the forums.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

Although I'm completely comfortable modifying themes through direct manipulation of the CSS code in Dreamweaver, this useful utility should save a large amount of development time.

From a practical perspective, I'd like to see more detailed information before the scrabble to purchase next week, to ensure people buy the version most suited to their needs.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

WILL_UK wrote:
Although I'm completely comfortable modifying themes through direct manipulation of the CSS code in Dreamweaver, this useful utility should save a large amount of development time.

From a practical perspective, I'd like to see more detailed information before the scrabble to purchase next week, to ensure people buy the version most suited to their needs.

Everything will be well documented on our Website when we go live. This post is to serve just as an overview of what is to come.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 540050 Photo

19 posts

Hi Scott

Is there any reason why you're limiting the realease to 500?

Is the software buggy and you want to limit the damage?

Maybe someone told you guys this is smart marketing?

I bet you have a great reason...

Bluehorizon
Owen
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Owen Williams wrote:
Hi Scott

Is there any reason why you're limiting the realease to 500?

Is the software buggy and you want to limit the damage?

Maybe someone told you guys this is smart marketing?

I bet you have a great reason...

Bluehorizon

Definitely not because it is buggy! :)
User 70906 Photo

77 posts

Hi Scott,

I'm on the West Coast. I fear that by the time I wake up all of the 500 copies of

Designer will be gone.

Is there a way that I can guarantee myself a pro copy?

Thanks,

Gerry
User 541889 Photo

104 posts

Scott,

Is it perhaps 500 hundred happy users, then the price goes up ? :rolleyes:

Now that would be marketing.....
www.kwayzekatz.co.uk <--- Site developed using CoffeeCup Software: Shopping Cart Creator, Web Form Builder, Photo Gallery, RSS News Flash, Flash FireStarter, Web Video Player, Flash Menu Builder, Shopping Cart Designer
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Gerry Bergman wrote:
Hi Scott,

I'm on the West Coast. I fear that by the time I wake up all of the 500 copies of

Designer will be gone.

Is there a way that I can guarantee myself a pro copy?

Thanks,

Gerry

I am sorry but we are not taking any reservations. It will be on a first come first serve basis. We probably will not send the announcemet out until later in the day on East Cost time, so you should have no problems.
User 70906 Photo

77 posts

Thanks Scott,

I'll keep a vigilant watch.

Gerry

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.