Upcoming release of Shopping Cart...

User 389264 Photo

337 posts

Would my reply to your email asking for CCSC feedback put me in line for the first 500? I'll be on the road most of next week going from my summer home to my winter home. I can check from the road time to time, however, I don't want to miss it by being in a non WiFi or Verizon area. Please keep me a place in line.
Thank you
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Sally Cooper wrote:
Would my reply to your email asking for CCSC feedback put me in line for the first 500? I'll be on the road most of next week going from my summer home to my winter home. I can check from the road time to time, however, I don't want to miss it by being in a non WiFi or Verizon area. Please keep me a place in line.
Thank you

Just drop me an e-mail next week to remind me and I will make sure to reserve a spot for you.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 389264 Photo

337 posts

Just drop me an e-mail next week to remind me and I will make sure to reserve a spot for you.

Thank you
User 1916779 Photo

7 posts

Please please please please....can i be in the 500? ive been waiting for this for so long, ive made forum posts about it and everything ( under the name of kevin rowley i admit but i couldnt be botherd to change that until now. )
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Adam Burns wrote:
Please please please please....can i be in the 500? ive been waiting for this for so long, ive made forum posts about it and everything ( under the name of kevin rowley i admit but i couldnt be botherd to change that until now. )

Keep an eye out for the announcement as sales are on a first come first serve basis ;)

We will be making forum posts and sending an e-mail out to all registered Shopping Cart Creator users when the program becomes available.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1916779 Photo

7 posts

How much will this program be? which day will it be out or Could you drop an email out the day before so i can cancel appointments unplug the phone and stare at the monitor hitting refresh every 5 seconds? else, ill probably forget and miss it. :cool:
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Adam Burns wrote:
How much will this program be? which day will it be out or Could you drop an email out the day before so i can cancel appointments unplug the phone and stare at the monitor hitting refresh every 5 seconds? else, ill probably forget and miss it. :cool:

http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/coffeec … #post93819

:cool:
User 184085 Photo

Ambassador
1,707 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
david wilson wrote:
What version of the creator do the beta testers of the cart get :)

Are you referring to the 'Pro' version or basic version? All beta testers who gave feedback for the basic version should have received a license for the current version of Shopping Cart Creator.

Oopps, I thought the beta testers of the creator would get a copy of the designer gratis.
Volunteering to help :)
http://www.tbaygeek.ca
My HTML play area
http://www.tbaygeek.ca/test/
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

david wilson wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:
david wilson wrote:
What version of the creator do the beta testers of the cart get :)

Are you referring to the 'Pro' version or basic version? All beta testers who gave feedback for the basic version should have received a license for the current version of Shopping Cart Creator.

Oopps, I thought the beta testers of the creator would get a copy of the designer gratis.

Beta testers of Creator received Shopping Cart Creator. If you were a beta tester of Designer, then you would get a copy of Shopping Cart Designer. :lol:
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

And if "if's and but's were wishes and nuts"... We'd all have a merry xmas :):rolleyes:
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.