Mar Larsen wrote:
I don't even have to ask the questions and you'll already know. :D

Know what? :D
User 192897 Photo

325 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
Glenn Labbie wrote:
Repost with corrections:

What is the planned release date of the final version of Shopping Cart Designer Pro?

When is this? Soon is the best I can tell you. They are working on the documentation for them now so whenever they get that finished we should see some updates :)

Can you define soon? people time soon?, dog time soon?, light year soon?, e=MC2 soon?
There is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress. MARK TWAIN

www.juliekushner.com
www.beercoastermania.com
www.phi-scsc.com
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

As soon as it's released you can buy it, soon. :)
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

You know as much as we do george hehe, we're all waiting patiently :)
User 72537 Photo

62 posts

Im not waiting patiently !
I want it yesterday :)
User 151022 Photo

2 posts

Any update on the release of SCC Pro?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Harry Rissley wrote:

Soon ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1875922 Photo

48 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Harry Rissley wrote:

Soon ;)

Soon is not a time, soon was quoted last year when I thought we had it coming before Xmas, the documentation was started a couple of months ago and was the hold up. This is not an angry rant on my part, just making a point about how frustrating soon is. If you said not before November for instance and delivered before hand, then I would think wow, delivered before due date. With this I mean surely now you have debugged for release and only have the documentation to complete that you should be able to set a worst case date and we would have something to plan towards, I see the frustrations in here caused by the constant streams of soon, soon and soon :)

Like I said, not upset overly, just been waiting a long time to see if it is going to do what I want or I keep using cubecart which I do not overly like as I can not skin it to my requirements.
--
Jeff Wilson

61 409801950 jeff@bizzdesign.com.au
User 445122 Photo

5 posts

just wondering if any update on the release of SCC pro?:D
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

ashley nicholls wrote:
just wondering if any update on the release of SCC pro?:D

http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/coffeec … mber-2010/

Soon.... ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.