267 posts

Also waiting patiently.

May The Good Lord Take A Likin' To You,
Sandcrab3 (Scooterman)
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Brian Eyley wrote:
Good morning everyone, Is today the day...............?

I'm trying to stay awake here Down Under to try and get the deal. Please leave a Pro version for me if I fall asleep.....ZZZZzzzzzzzzz................please....

Not today ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 424217 Photo

2 posts

Hello still waiting too, Please leave a Pro Version for me.

Thanks
Gerd
User 102407 Photo

1 post

I'm also an owner of shopping cart creator.

Does it really make any difference for all of us to verbally ask for a copy to be saved for us, or is this really a mad rush for the five hundred copies when it's publicly announced?

If it makes a difference, then I'd really like one of the five hundred.

Thanks,
Robert
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Robert Patterson wrote:

Does it really make any difference for all of us to verbally ask for a copy to be saved for us, or is this really a mad rush for the five hundred copies when it's publicly announced?

Thanks,
Robert

Sorry, no reservations. Orders will be on a first come first serve basis. We just do not have the infrastructure to make reservations and then try and collect payment afterward.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

rpttrsn wrote:

Thanks,
Robert

Robert,
I may be mistaken but I don't believe there's a 500 piece limit. The way I read the message earlier was it would be a timed limitation.
I'm sure Scott will smack me around if I'm wrong :D
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 452266 Photo

267 posts

quote=Phil]
Robert,
I may be mistaken but I don't believe there's a 500 piece limit. The way I read the message earlier was it would be a timed limitation.
I'm sure Scott will smack me around if I'm wrong :D[/quote]

Scott Swedorski wrote:
WILL_UK wrote:
I do understand this from Owen's perspective Ian.

If I had a product that was very much in demand, I would be looking to maximise my return by selling as many as I could in a short space of time.

I have zilch idea as to how many are going to be sold on the first day. It may be 100, it may be 500, who knows? If it is over 500, then Coffeecup will end up with lots of very irate customers. :cool:

Then those users better get in early! It is actually 1000 copies, 500 Basic and 500 Professional versions. For those irate customers, we will just direct them back to the forums and say "We told you!" :)

We are also not doing this to upset customers. We always have a method behind our madness :cool:

May The Good Lord Take A Likin' To You,
Sandcrab3 (Scooterman)
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

Bob Visser wrote:
Hi Owen,

My 2 cents on this: it is not about good initial sales levels. From the amount of work you guys have seen us put into Shopping Cart Creator, you know we are in this for the long term. It is about what Scott said in his initial post, "If you take part in this limited release, you get to shape the future of this program..". A slightly smaller group of people is easier to work with, that is why we wanted to limit it.

However, considering the feedback in this thread and the emails we received about this, we are now considering to still do a limited edition, with the truckload of awesome complementary resources, but remove the quantity limit :D

Sounds better?

This is where I got the impression that the 500 limit had been lifted.
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

Bob Visser wrote:
Hi Owen,

My 2 cents on this: it is not about good initial sales levels. From the amount of work you guys have seen us put into Shopping Cart Creator, you know we are in this for the long term. It is about what Scott said in his initial post, "If you take part in this limited release, you get to shape the future of this program..". A slightly smaller group of people is easier to work with, that is why we wanted to limit it.

However, considering the feedback in this thread and the emails we received about this, we are now considering to still do a limited edition, with the truckload of awesome complementary resources, but remove the quantity limit :D

Sounds better?
Whatever Coffeecup decide, I for one bought this shopping cart on the premise of the theme designer coming out shortly. If they do decide to mess people about with its release, then there are plenty of other shopping cart solutions out there.

I don't mess my own customers about, as I value the their business and I don't expect them to 'jump through hoops' for my products as that's not what professional businesses do. Visual CSS designers are not actually a new thing, they have been readily available on the market for quite a while now.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

WILL_UK wrote:
Bob Visser wrote:
Hi Owen,

Sounds better?
Whatever Coffeecup decide, I for one bought this shopping cart on the premise of the theme designer coming out shortly. If they do decide to mess people about with its release, then there are plenty of other shopping cart solutions out there.

I don't mess my own customers about, as I value the their business and I don't expect them to 'jump through hoops' for my products as that's not what professional businesses do. Visual CSS designers are not actually a new thing, they have been readily available on the market for quite a while now.

Relax Will, we are not trying to mess with anyone. We are as eager to get this released as you are with wanting to use it. :)

Even at the worse case scenario, you would only have to wait another 6 weeks at most to use the software.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.