CoffeeCup Ambassador Program #4 -...

User 8660 Photo

858 posts

Mark Searson wrote:
Hi Scott - Don't worry! I was just kidding. My priority is to see if I can get the domain bishbashbosh.com - don't know what I would do with it, but it sounds good though doesn't it?

Scott, I, among with others, were justing having a little fun with CoffeeCup, trying to see what or who had duped us to their sites.

Remember, look out for bishbashbosh.com

Mark

Mark did you try the bishbashbosh.com
site, it does exist already, unless it is your site, you missed to register it in time.
Alfred
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Alfred - What can I say, just to slow. I even thought I would have bifbafbof.com, but that has gone as well. Damn!
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Mark Searson wrote:
Alfred - What can I say, just to slow. I even thought I would have bifbafbof.com, but that has gone as well. Damn!

Mark,
Wondered where you had got to.......
Our problem is 2-fold ..........we catch up with all the forum postings when everyone else is in bed over the other side of the world............and we miss out on domain names as well..........
I will have to think very carefully which is worse!
I guess we are certain of getting something into the forum and not getting back quick snappy answers cos all the others are snoring!We could get away with all manner of unspeakable .......well........I don't know whats!
tara,
Janys
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Hi Janys - Have been away for a few days, but now am back.

I know, it can be most strange not getting those quick answers. You know I can hear those across the pond snoring as well. Remember, you are at least 1 hour ahead of me here in the UK. I missed a few Events at the Olympics when the advertised them at being at say, 2.00p.m. I tuned in and it had all finished. Stupid me! That was 2.00p.m. there in Italy, not here in England.

Do you think we have taken over J's topic 'CoffeeCup Ambassador Program'. I hope he doesn't mind?

Let me know when you are feeling a little naughty, and we can get upto those 'unspeakables' together. Tara Janys.

Mark
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Mark Searson wrote:
Hi Janys - Have been away for a few days, but now am back.

I know, it can be most strange not getting those quick answers. You know I can hear those across the pond snoring as well. Remember, you are at least 1 hour ahead of me here in the UK. I missed a few Events at the Olympics when the advertised them at being at say, 2.00p.m. I tuned in and it had all finished. Stupid me! That was 2.00p.m. there in Italy, not here in England.

Do you think we have taken over J's topic 'CoffeeCup Ambassador Program'. I hope he doesn't mind?

Let me know when you are feeling a little naughty, and we can get upto those 'unspeakables' together. Tara Janys.

Mark

Yes, there is just one hour between us - saw a fair amount of Olympics, and found the closing ceremony splendid. Of course our viewing was somewhat biased as we were more interested in the Italian athletes - but all of them are incredible and to be greatly admired for their constance.......(doesn't sound like proper English.......?) and tenacity (big words!!)

Must away to work......trying to do some updating on the site and juggle a few jobs around the home too.
Bye Mark
Janys
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Come on J - Let us in on the secret, spill the beans, let the cat out of the bag, what is CoffeeCup Ambassador Program about, and can I be in it?
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Mark Searson wrote:
Come on J - Let us in on the secret, spill the beans, let the cat out of the bag, what is CoffeeCup Ambassador Program about, and can I be in it?

Aiaiaiaiaiiiiiiiiiii!!!
You can't ask me things like that - and here is why!! I honestly don't quite know what criteria will be used for selecting participants, but I bet if you show up here often enough, there is a good chance of your making yourself noticed for inclusion!!!
So keep up the good work my friend, and if anyone ever asks my opinion for what names to include, I promise that you will be there!
Take care some more,
Janys
User 3 Photo

Administrator
1,371 posts

Soon Mark.... very soon. We are working on the website now :)
User 142965 Photo

Ambassador
2,420 posts

I can not wait to know what this Ambassador Program is? J says soon.

HELLO J !!!!!!!

Thought I say hello your way! :-)
> CoffeeCup Ambassador
> 2002 Olympic Torchbearer
> Multiple Sclerosis Cyclist 1990 to 2015
> Eagle Scout 2008
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
< < < http://www.bikemikeworld.com > > >
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Smile Always !!

http://www.bikemikeworld.com/small-ms170-meter.gif

Direct link to donate towards my ride in Multiple Sclerosis bike tour......
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/2015ms170

User 5944 Photo

12 posts

Hmmmm now you have me very interested in what this is going to be.. or has it happend hehe
CoffeeCup HTML Editor Is Da Bomb...

My Homepage -> http://matrixrevolutions.net

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.