CoffeeCup Ambassador Program #4 -...

User 3 Photo

Administrator
1,371 posts

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to drop you a note and let you know the CoffeeCup Ambassador Program is coming soon. Will you be lucky enough to get an invitation to join?

We'll see...

- J.
User 133306 Photo

24 posts

...i'll be there...
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Ok - I have been wanting to ask this for weeks, what does the J stand for in J Cornelius? I hope that you will give an answer, and not make me guess at all the names I can think of beginning in J!!!!!!
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 3 Photo

Administrator
1,371 posts

Mark,

It's just J. I guess my parents wanted a simple first name to go with a funky last name :)
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

You know, I think your surname is pretty funky as well!
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 3 Photo

Administrator
1,371 posts

Well it is better than Swedorski! :lol:
User 59565 Photo

69 posts

"But you doesn't have to call me Johnson."

Yeah...I'm old. :(

Bret
Geocacher University
Because some of us never outgrew hide-and-seek
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Hi J - So how long now till we here all about the CoffeeCup Ambassador Program?

Also - Just a quick thing. I entered your web address, but put in co.uk rather than the .com (stupid me). I just wonder how many uk visitors end up there rather than here? Try it www.coffeecup.co.uk (you won't be impressed).
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 3 Photo

Administrator
1,371 posts

Mark,

We will have more info soon. I'll post here when the time comes :)

- J.
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Mark Searson wrote:
Hi J - So how long now till we here all about the CoffeeCup Ambassador Program?

Also - Just a quick thing. I entered your web address, but put in co.uk rather than the .com (stupid me). I just wonder how many uk visitors end up there rather than here? Try it www.coffeecup.co.uk (you won't be impressed).

Hi Mark,
Found another one today - worse still. Can't remember if it was Danny or Roberto who pointed it out, but anyway www.cofeecup.com I seem to recall. And one of those ghastly, really annoying, frustrating, irritating sites which pops up loads of windows and doesn't want to let you get back to where you came from. I refuse on principle to put in links to sites which don't allow my visitors to get back to my site. I will write their address, but not create a direct link.
Hope you don't mind my letting off steam on this one........You would have had to put up with much worse if you had married me!!!!
Janys

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.