Undo History Saved In Project? - Post...

User 2098492 Photo

60 posts

The undo history appears to be saved between editing sessions. So when I reopen a project, I can undo changes that were made during the previous session. Is this correct? This might be considered a feature, but I don't think it is 'typical' behavior. Perhaps there could be a preference for this? Just my two cents.

I also noticed the undo history includes non-editing changes like switching between Themes and Design view which is also not typical. This makes is harder to walk backward through actual changes to the design.
User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,017 posts
Online Now

Mark Madura wrote:
I also noticed the undo history includes non-editing changes like switching between Themes and Design view which is also not typical. This makes is harder to walk backward through actual changes to the design.

I noticed the same thing when I started using it. Over time, I've found that I don't mind the history recording things like switching between Themes and Design view. At first, because it is not typical, it was a bit strange. However, I found that now It helps me recognize where I am at in the undo process.
How-To Instructions for Coffeecup Users (tutorials, examples, and downloads)
http://usconsumernet.net/help-for-coffe … -users.php

Personal & Specialized Help for Coffeecup Users
Email me at cchelp@uscni.org or call 865-687-7698

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.