Jeremy Hendrickson wrote:
1. Be able to have more control over borders (separate designation of left, right, top, bottom border properties such as color and line thickness). For instance, instead of only being able to specify a 1px red border around the entire menu or submenu item, I want to be able to specify no top border (0px), red left and right borders, and black bottom border (as an example).
2. Please allow transparent colors. (Ex: 50% white)
3. If number 2 is not possible, at least allow transparent PNGs to work properly. I wanted to use a 50% white PNG as a submenu background so that the web page underneath would show through a bit. However, this never would work for some reason. It would always show up at pure white. I kept checking to ensure no default white background was specified anywhere, but it was not. This was happening on its own. Anyway, either of these, or both, would be nice.
4. Need to be able to allow changes to text in menu/submenu links when hovering over the outer container. Right now, if you hover over the menu/submenu container, the background of the container changes, but the text does not. The text only changes if you hover over the text itself. This might be desirable sometimes, but it not always.
1. There is already a feature for that now in Menu Builder. Click the lock icon next on the right.
2. We will look into that for version 2.
3. I just tried to replicate that here, but it worked find for me. If you could open a support ticket for that and send me your .mb file and the image you are trying to use, I can look into that.
4. I also tried to replicate that here, but it worked for me as well. Do you have a menu online you can share so we can look at what you are describing?