Menu not showing on the phones - Post...

User 510713 Photo

4 posts

I have an Iphone and my menu is not showing when i look at my website on the phone. Everything works fine on the computer but the menu not showing on the phone. What can i do?
User 510713 Photo

4 posts

www.chinamaja.com

here is the website, try to open it on your phone and see if it works, i tried different phones with different browsers
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Can you share a link to the page?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 510713 Photo

4 posts

Hi Scott, the website is www.chinamaja.com

open it on your desktop and then try to open it on your phone, you will notice the difference with the menu. It will show on the desktop but not the phone, i tried android and iphone.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

You are not using Menu Builder Bethuel, you are using Flash Menu Builder. The reason the menu does not appear is devices such as iPhones and iPads do not support Flash. If you want to have your menu viewable on all devices and browsers, take a look at http://coffeecup.com/menu-builder

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 510713 Photo

4 posts

Sounds good Scott, i will check it out and let you know, but this is something that can be fixed correct? i like the way is showing and i would hate to have to redo everything again
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

You could call Apple and ask for Tim Cook and see if he will allow Flash on the iPhone. Other than that, you are out of luck there. ;)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.