Menu Issue with Vertical (mobile)...

User 2810528 Photo

19 posts

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Thanks, David. Some slightly bad news here. The issue appears to be with the Menu Builder project file itself. It has become corrupted somehow so when you export it; things are getting a bit out of sorts. Unfortunately, the only fix is to re-create your menu again. Once you do that, you should not have any further issues. Of course, if you do, we are just a scream away. ;)

Also, I noticed that all links for the menu items point to pages that do not exist yet in your RSD project file. Not sure if that is by accident or if you are just planning ahead.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2810528 Photo

19 posts

Ok, so just export the top menu mb file as is, and due the copy and paste as it shows after export?
And yes, building pages for the links as I progress.. extremely important to do menu links now, cause as you are aware, no way to have menu code go to all pages at once...must do individually....I will try to re export..
Thank you, Dave
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

David Festog wrote:
Ok, so just export the top menu mb file as is, and due the copy and paste as it shows after export?
And yes, building pages for the links as I progress.. extremely important to do menu links now, cause as you are aware, no way to have menu code go to all pages at once...must do individually....I will try to re export..
Thank you, Dave

Unfortunately what you have to do is just start over from scratch. After that, just repeat the same process that you went through before.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2810528 Photo

19 posts

I didnt do it Adam East did.......I dont know how to start over, Maybe he can help me?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

To start a new menu, open Menu Builder and click the Horizontal Menu button.
User 2810528 Photo

19 posts

Scott, If Possible have Adam give me a call.. I am so far behind on this project, Hopefully he will be willing to attempt a Re-design for me since I paid you guys design time to get me started?
Thanks, Dave

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.