Menu Builder does not work anymore...

User 732206 Photo

106 posts

I installed the new Maverick OSX on my Mac and surprise... Menu Builder doesn't work anymore .
I uninstalled it, reinstalled it and no change. It starts, shows the splash screen, and just loops.

It's not exactly was I was expecting :-(

Any ideas?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

GTech wrote:
I installed the new Maverick OSX on my Mac and surprise... Menu Builder doesn't work anymore .
I uninstalled it, reinstalled it and no change. It starts, shows the splash screen, and just loops.

It's not exactly was I was expecting :-(

Any ideas?

We are working on an update to Menu Builder to correct that. If all goes well, we will have an update soon to address that.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Build 50 was just uploaded which now supports 10.9.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 732206 Photo

106 posts

Ok... working fine again now :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.