Menu-Builder-1.5.0056

User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
937 posts

I have just download new update of Menu-Builder-1.5.0056 and as soon as download finished my Norton anti virus deletes it before manage to install it.

By the way.thank you for update and I just wonder whats new.
Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
937 posts

I disabled anti virus and installed it as I trust anything comes from coffeecup.

Guys I am so excited that worked straight forward out of the box integrating with RLMP published html. wow amazing

Thank you , Thank you , Thank you and so many Thank you ..... :)

The only problem there is no Google font and now my menu does not match with my page text :(
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
2,625 posts

Thats great you got it working Mansour!

That would be a good suggestion for the next update :)
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
937 posts

Yeah Google Font Please
For now Hyperlink target was one my top feature request and I am happy to see this feature implemented.
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
2,625 posts

You should also be able to set id/classes too now. So you can have multiple menus on the same page.
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
937 posts

I changed manually Menu Builder exported CSS stylesheets font-family: to same as RLMP Google font worked great.

I tried to set same id/classes as RLMP didnt work, I will try again maybe tomorrow, now heading to bed as it's little late.
User 2147626 Photo

Senior Advisor
2,942 posts

Mansour I use Norton all the time. You can configure Norton to ignore scanning CoffeeCup Software by going to your settings, then click on 'Antivirus and SONAR Exclusions' then click on 'Items to Exclude from Auto-Protect, SONAR, and Download Intelligence Detections'. Click the ADD button and add your CoffeeCup folder ( probably c:\Program Files (x86)\CoffeeCup Software\ ). Once you configure this you should have no further problem with Norton. :cool:
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
http://sadduck.com
User 188640 Photo

614 posts

I tried the new version on a menu that I'm trying to get down to mobile and it broke what I had. I think I may write down 'ALL' my settings, erase everything and start over 'again' from scratch.

The updates that were included look like they will be a great addition.

Now back to that pesky mobile menu.
A Rose is Just a Weed in a Corn Patch!
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
937 posts

Gunsmoke wrote:
Mansour I use Norton all the time. You can configure Norton to ignore scanning CoffeeCup Software by going to your settings, then click on 'Antivirus and SONAR Exclusions' then click on 'Items to Exclude from Auto-Protect, SONAR, and Download Intelligence Detections'. Click the ADD button and add your CoffeeCup folder ( probably c:\Program Files (x86)\CoffeeCup Software\ ). Once you configure this you should have no further problem with Norton. :cool:

Thank you Gunsmoke and noted.
User 1033240 Photo

6 posts

Hello, I'm a bit new here, so please forgive me if this question has already been asked.

I've just downloaded the trial Menu Builder (Menu-Builder-Trial-1.5.0056.dmg) for the Mac and find that the program doesn't respond in the way that I expected from the advertising video. For example, when first opening Menu Builder and after choosing the horizontal view, when I pass the cursor over the menu items on the left (for example, Services) any drop-down sub-menus are displayed. Now going over to the right when I move one of the Service 1 over to the left (making it a main menu item) unlike the video, the change is not reflected on the left. When I move the cursor over Services, the two sub-menu items still show up. Is there a refresh button or something like that?

If I click the "+" (plus button) on the right it adds a new button line called "Button" and at this point the button Service 1 shows up in the main menu on the left. As I don't want a new button I can delete it, so that isn't very hard, but if I now move my cursor over the menu items on the left, none of the drop-down menu items shows up.

After closing the program and starting fresh again, and once again I chose the horizontal menu. I checked to make sure that all the drop-down menus work - and they do. This time I chose the Minimal Glass theme and applied it. Once again I find that the left side of the screen has gone dead and that moving the cursor or clicking on any of the buttons, doesn't reveal the drop-down menus.

I then downloaded the Windows version which I installed on Windows 7 (running under Parallels), but find that the problem appears to be on both versions.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.