Is it a bug? - Post ID 218908

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

What version of Windows are you on and what IE build do you have installed?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 732206 Photo

107 posts

Mac... Mountain Lion 10.8.4

No IE for me ;-) But I use many other Browsers, Firefox, Chrome, etc... but why should it matter?

Gilles
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

GTech wrote:
Mac... Mountain Lion 10.8.4

No IE for me ;-) But I use many other Browsers, Firefox, Chrome, etc... but why should it matter?

Gilles

OOPs, sorry. I forgot this was the OS X forum. I am not sure on this because every system we try this on, it always works. We simply cannot get this to replicate. I will have to see if I can dig up a 10.8.4 system as we are all on 10.8.6-10.9 already here. It could be something unique to that OS.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 732206 Photo

107 posts

Ok... I just installed the latest update from Apple they suggested me a few minutes ago.

10.8.5... same thing.

10.8.9??? :o
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

GTech wrote:
Ok... I just installed the latest update from Apple they suggested me a few minutes ago.

10.8.5... same thing.

10.8.9??? :o

10.9 is OS X Mavericks. Very nice. ;)

Not sure if I have a solution for you just yet on this one, but we will look into it.
User 732206 Photo

107 posts

Yep... I just checked... iBooks, etc... Nice indeed.

Btw, my last test with a background image that I chose in my own images worked perfectly well. The background image gets copied into the "images" folder.

So the problem seems to be a missing "button_bottom_bar.png" image that is not added by the program.

I did a search, and in about 6-7 tries minimum, maybe 10..., I found the image in one of my tests. So I added the image in the Design options menu as an external image, and it worked.

I don't know why it worked once, and not even in my first test???

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.