Display in design mode does not seem...

User 1789302 Photo

24 posts

I am learning menu builder. Using one of the supplied menu themes I was practicing modifying it. Once I experimented and had a different background color on each the buttons in regular mode. Now it still displays it on some of the buttons. Is there something I am doing wrong, or is there some type of program cache not clearing? It displays right when I preview on multiple browsers, it just appears to be still be set in the program's display window.
As my attached screen shot shows, the background button is now unchecked in the menu button. The first few buttons display fine, just the last three I cleared are still showing the background, so it is not an "all menu button" setting overriding just those 3 buttons.

Thanks,

Bob
Attachments:
User 2699991 Photo

3,124 posts

Hello from sunny Bali

try going to the specific menu buttons that are not showing right and uncheck all the design options, (dont forget to uncheck under hover and active also)

The Help You Need: When You Need It The Most
Website Design & Development
Website Renovations
Wayans' Theme Park
Watch Listen & Learn Video Tutorials
User 1789302 Photo

24 posts

Thanks, all are unchecked I did so and showed the fact the background was unchecked for one of the problem buttons in my attached screen shot.

Thanks,

Bob
User 2699991 Photo

3,124 posts

sorry i meant to say make all check buttons active

The Help You Need: When You Need It The Most
Website Design & Development
Website Renovations
Wayans' Theme Park
Watch Listen & Learn Video Tutorials

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.