Suggestions for CoffeeCup HTML Editor...

User 3144639 Photo

1 post

I would suggest a dark version of the editor. Most newer monitors have much brighter screen so a darker version would be much easier on the eyes.
User 348914 Photo

3 posts

I know I've asked about this before in the support room, but could we fix the slow scrolling issue when editing code.

I performed all the recommended task...admin mode, re-install, re-boot, etc. With no resolve...

This occurs more often with bigger file of code. I have one file with over 6000 lines of code, and unfortunately it only going to get bigger. :D
User 469268 Photo

80 posts

Priyo R wrote:
I would suggest a dark version of the editor. Most newer monitors have much brighter screen so a darker version would be much easier on the eyes.

This and be able to shrink down some tags inside the DIV seem to be the 2 most requested features, any chance that they will be addressed.?
User 3149860 Photo

4 posts

Hello,
As a general suggestion, it might be beneficial to offer more intuitive and user-friendly features for beginners who are just starting with web development. Additionally, expanding the software's compatibility with popular CMS platforms, such as WordPress or Drupal, could potentially attract more users. Finally, providing more detailed documentation, tutorials, and support resources could be helpful for users who encounter any issues or need assistance while using the software.
User 469268 Photo

80 posts

Edenwheeler wrote:
Hello,
As a general suggestion, it might be beneficial to offer more intuitive and user-friendly features for beginners who are just starting with web development. Additionally, expanding the software's compatibility with popular CMS platforms, such as WordPress or Drupal, could potentially attract more users. Finally, providing more detailed documentation, tutorials, and support resources could be helpful for users who encounter any issues or need assistance while using the software.

Examples of code would help, I use Coffee Cup supporting a WordPress site, Inline CSS is easy to create and use in
WordPress but as you say, for first time users a tutorial would be a big help.
User 458154 Photo

34 posts

Hello Scot and the Coffee Cup Family... First I would like to say, Thanks for being a Cool and Stable Good Website Software Creation Company! I have been around with you for the many great years you all have continued to improve and assist users for your nice software products. (I am not as active as I used to be, however, I find your software helpful at times when needed).

I would like to request a default setting for the Vertical Split View when previewing the code via Toggle Preview. I understand there is a shortcut key (ctrl+F12) however, it gets a bit nagging having to do this each preview if you prefer to preview vertical most of the time, As I do :) . Either a click icon with the existing Split Preview or a setting added to the preferences to make vertical preview default would be nice.

Anyhow, Thanks for reading my request, and hope all is well with the Coffee Cups! :) Thanks again.
In A World of Dreams (( ))
User 3164093 Photo

1 post

1. Streamline the user interface.
2. Enhance responsive design tools.
3. Add code validation.
4. Include code suggestions.
5. Integrate popular frameworks.
6. Offer performance optimization.
7. Consider a dark mode.
8. Improve CSS editing.
9. Add collaboration features.
10. Provide regular updates.
11. Offer comprehensive documentation.
12. Foster a user community.
User 469268 Photo

80 posts

Provide for Semantic Data like you used to do!
mahnoormoon52 wrote:
3. Add code validation.
7. Consider a dark mode.
8. Improve CSS editing.
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Jerry Givan wrote:
Provide for Semantic Data like you used to do!

They do and also for Schema
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 2084308 Photo

3 posts

Support Hi-DPI monitors in the interface so working withing html-editor feels less like 1996. On a 4k monitor the interface fonts look like they were created on a dot-matrix printer.

mahnoormoon52 wrote:
3. Add code validation.
7. Consider a dark mode.
8. Improve CSS editing.
[/quote]

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.