Suggestions for CoffeeCup HTML Editor...

User 2354884 Photo

1 post

Love to see a code inspector.
Selecting generated code, you can edit, the attributes ...
User 2287960 Photo

Ambassador
580 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
I would love to see an integration for CSS to show colors when entering a color or font-color or background-color or any other color that exists so that it shows you the color chart for you to choose from, and shows you the color of the number you have entered when you click in that field.

I would like something like this for CSS so you can see the color the code refers to.

Keith
User 2287960 Photo

Ambassador
580 posts

Responsive HTML5 layout/theme.

Keith
User 2163161 Photo

10 posts

When I installed the new HTML editor, my personal Snippets disappeared. I would have preferred that they were still there.
User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

Responsive HTML5 layout/theme.

Keith

Would love to be able to buy some CC responsive themes!!!
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com
User 469268 Photo

80 posts

Chick wrote:
When I installed the new HTML editor, my personal Snippets disappeared. I would have preferred that they were still there.

Well that's strange, I installed build 454 and all of my Snippets are still there! What OS are you running?
User 2163161 Photo

10 posts

I'm running Vista Home Basic 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 and HTML Editor V12.7 Build 454. I have all of the original Snippets but have lost my Navigation Bar Snippet, Add Paragraph Snippet and a few others.
User 2163161 Photo

10 posts

Jerry Givan wrote:
Chick wrote:

Well that's strange, I installed build 454 and all of my Snippets are still there! What OS are you running?

Just figured out how to respond directly to your post. See my other post.
User 2385998 Photo

62 posts

I would like to see support for network drives when creating a Project. I am not happy, though I will have to do it for the now, to have to create a lettered network drive to my server's HTML files just for one application.

Is there any chance that this could be addressed in a future version?

- Malc
Pam: "I wonder what my name means in Welsh"
Nessa: "Why?"
User 2163161 Photo

10 posts

That was one of my snippets that disappeared when I installed the new editor. By the way, the dictionary was replaced as well and I lost all of the "adds" that I had made.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.