Replacing text.... - Page 2 - Post ID...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Peter G wrote:
God.... Is it :)

Thats typical I guess, and walked into that one again. Head on :D

Thanks for the heads up, I have been in here now and again, but thought everyone had gone on holiday or something...

Thanks Scott

Peter :rolleyes:

No worries. Our official announcement will be in a few days. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

I just downloaded the 12.7 version. What version help file should it be, I have 12.5.
Also I have the reader it is associated with pdf files yet the help file will not open when I click on help.
I have a short cut to it at the moment
The Guy from OZ

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Prism wrote:
I just downloaded the 12.7 version. What version help file should it be, I have 12.5.
Also I have the reader it is associated with pdf files yet the help file will not open when I click on help.
I have a short cut to it at the moment

Thanks for pointing that out.

The way the help file opens has not been changed in at least 4 years. It simply launches your default PDF viewer. Has it ever worked for you?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

Not that it is a problem but no, It did work in the free version. I have Adobe reader and PDF's are associated with Adobe reader. Not a biggie might be XP or my computer. I will use a shortcut. I have read it now so I am now as dangerous as I could be. If I click on the actual help file it opens in the reader.

Don't worry about it any more, probably a one in a million chance. Who reads help files anyway.
The Guy from OZ

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Yep it's 12.5 for me too on the help file, but it does work fine for me when I click the help selection to open it. Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit here in case that matters.
User 2287960 Photo

Ambassador
580 posts

Mine working Windows 7.

Keith

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.