MyWebsites local disk no longer shows...

User 379556 Photo

1,533 posts

If the problem persists once both the Editor program and the website files are on the hard drive, I'm afraid I'm out of ideas. You might wish to ask the CoffeeCup team in Your Support Room.

Frank
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts

Jon, if you are not able to change that default path, something else might be the culprit. I assumed that, when installing the Editor, you had just accepted the defaults and thereby got the editor installed to the c drive, in users>your username>AppData>Roaming>CoffeeCup Software. It has always been said that it's best to use the defaults for the installation. I have always just accepted the defaults, but I have had my files stored on different zipdrives, OneDrive, DropBox etc throughout the years without any path issues.
But just for the sake of it, try installing by the defaults and see if Frank's way helps. It's more or less 'the other way around' compared with what I suggested.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2932084 Photo

6 posts

Inger, I'll try that now.

ADDED: It seems the problem has resolved itself, I re-linked OneDrive and then reinstalled CC on the default path. When I opened it I see the projects and associated files.

Thank you both for your time.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.