Suggestions for CoffeeCup Free Zip - Post ID 260757

VP of Software Development
49,402 posts

We want your ideas, suggestions, and comments about CoffeeCup FreeZip. So tell us: How can we make the software even better? Remember, our products are here for you guys, so we want to make them the very best we can :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

17 posts

You could get rid of the screen that says to buy the full program.

618 posts

I cannot find the coffee cup free zip to download. Does not show up when doing a search for coffee cup free zip I search for what you are calling it and do not get any results. I had it before. but that hard drive is sitting disconnected.

VP of Software Development
49,402 posts

GregB. wrote:
I cannot find the coffee cup free zip to download. Does not show up when doing a search for coffee cup free zip I search for what you are calling it and do not get any results. I had it before. but that hard drive is sitting disconnected.

All free programs are listed here http://www.coffeecup.com/freestuff
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

618 posts

OK Thank you I will click on your link and go there. But I think I was looking in a free stuff link before that was in the forums and no links to the application was there.

618 posts

I went to the linked page and bookmarked it so I can find it the next time thank you

618 posts

I did not know that the free stuff heading title was a link guess that i should have tried to click on it.
that was the link I was looking for.

7 posts

I wasn't aware before I downloaded 'Free Zip' that it came at a price... Annoying advertisements — Oddly enough advertising rival software to your retail stuff.

One might have thought that spending several hundred dollars on your other software might result in 'free' software that doesn't have annoying pop-up advertisement in it. No doubt you are aware 'zip' apps are available free of advertisements from several other sources making plenty of money giving away software free of advertisement.
Visual Basic under DOS was easy to learn. I struggle now trying to comprehend CSS and HTML5 under Windows.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.